You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM- on the bubble..what to do here??

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
JUST some thoughts on how anyone else would be playing this please...?

On the bubble, sitting fairly comfortably in chips. The raiser is a tag reg at this level and the other guy has about 1700ish behind.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancericky1984 Small blind 75.00 75.00 3852.50 bucko2702 Big blind 150.00 225.00 2582.50 Your hole cards K K CHILLIE Fold XXX Raise 450.00 675.00 3455.00 ricky1984

Comments

• edited December 2011
    I shove.

Other guy with 1700 is FAR from dead with >10bbs so he can't be classed as a short stack, if he had 300 for this level, 2bbs, then its an easy fold but not >10. 

Reason for shove aswell is it can look like a scared AK/AQ just wanting to win it now so might get loose call from JJ/QQ, however he really can only call a reshove over a 3x at 75/150 w/KK/AA imo given his stack and level of safety (as in he can't get blinded out for a long time). If you just reraise to say 1100 that looks crazy strong and will defo only get called by BIG hands.
  • edited December 2011
    easy shove, worse will call
  • edited December 2011

Well at least I know I made the right decision then, cos I shoved and he had aces!!

I dont normally like to get involved with the other big stack but as said the short stack isnt really that short so had no choice really. thanks for the feedback

• edited December 2011
    shove from shovesville near all in town