You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DARTS

edited December 2011 in Betting Chat
The 1st match tonight is a very tricky match kevin painter v mark walsh could go all the way im predciting a 4-3 result either way around 9/2 each and for value as walsh is the underdog to win this 6/5 walsh is very tempting here                                                                                                                                                       The 2nd match wade is like 1/6 to win so no value doing him to win but might be worth a few quid trying to predict the corect score i think klaasen will win 1 set atleast so im going for a wade 4 - 1 4-2 win 5/2 and 10/3 few quid on each                                                                                                                                                           The last match is where i think the best value of the night is i see munch the young german guy win easy in the qualifying game and scores 180s for fun i think at 7/4 for him to beat s.farmer is great odds Get on 

Comments