You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COME ON PEOPLE SUPPORT THE QUALITY TOURNIMENTS

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
JUST FINISHED PLAYING THE ORFORDABLE AS USUAL OVER THREE HOUR OF QUALITY POKER FOR £3.30.
CANT BELIEVE ONLY 68 RUNNERS, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ON THIS FORUM MOANING ABOUT BAD BEATS FROM BINGO PLAYERS AND WE CANT GET INTO TRIPLE FIGURE ENTRYS FOR ONE OF THE ONLY 2  QUALITY TOURNYS DESIGNED FOR LOWER BANKROLL PLAYERS.
SOME COME ON ALL YOU WHINGERS ENTER AND SHOW US ALL THESE FANTASTIC POKER SKILL YOU MENTION.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    SORRY FORGOT TO SAY IN MY FIRST POST WELL PLAYED AND UNLUCKY TO KIWI (WHO I KNOW IS A CLASS ACT) AND WOCKY (WHO IVE NEVER COME ACROSS BEFORE) 3 HOURS PLAY FINAL TABLE NO CASH BUT STILL HAD THE GOOD GRACE TO WISH ALL THOSE LEFT IN GOOD LUCK. CHEERS GUYS
  • edited November 2009
    Yes  it was a good game I played in that and If Kiwini cashed ..then Im made up for him ..gg all !!
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks guys, unfortunately didn't make the cash, going out in 10th, but had an excellent 3 hours of poker fun for £3.00.  Congratulations to all those who did make the cash, and I hope to see you all in the £5 game tonight.

Steve
  • edited November 2009
    yes  its  very  good  quality of  players  cant  see  y  more  players  dont  play
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: COME ON PEOPLE SUPPORT THE QUALITY TOURNIMENTS:
    yes  its  very  good  quality of  players  cant  see  y  more  players  dont  play
    Posted by scrumdown
    Hope to see you in these games soon then
  • edited November 2009
    cant  play  in  them  this   kiwin4u    cause    working  nites   in  the  sunday  
  • edited November 2009
    it annoys me to lose 3.30, i usually hover around the 1.10, 2.20 buy ins, they have triple figure entrants and i dont mind losing a quid. u still get hours of poker fun.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks guys, unfortunately didn't make the cash, going out in 10th, but had an excellent 3 hours of poker fun for £3.00.  Congratulations to all those who did make the cash, and I hope to see you all in the £5 game tonight. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    You cashed in the deepstack though, didn't you Kiwi? Played very well from what I saw and were just taken out by a jammy so and so as I remember.
  • edited November 2009

AFTER THE FIRST MONTH OF PLAYING THEM AND GOING FAIRLY DEEP MOST TIMES , I HAD A DRY SPELL IN THESE AND STOPPED ENTERING FOR A WHILE.  THEN AFTER READING ANOTHER POST I PLAYED BOTH THE FRIDAY AND SUNDAY ONES WITHOUT SUCCESS . I ONLY ENTERED THOSE TO SUPPORT THEM [ OBVIOUSLY HOPING I WOULD DO WELL ] . WILL KEEP PLAYING THEM UNTIL THE NUMBERS ARE BACK UP AND HOPE OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME . WE ASKED SKYPOKER FOR AFFORDABLE DEEP STACKS AND WE GOT THEM , SO PLEASE , ANYONE WHO CAN  AFFORD TO DO SO PLEASE ENTER . PARTICULARLY WOULD URGE THE BETTER PLAYERS ON THIS SITE TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING THESE . GL ALL.
  • edited November 2009
    I am a regular of the Orfordable DS and just couldn't play on Sunday as I chose to concentrate on PRIMO as I got free entry into that, will be back supporting this tourney on Friday!
  • edited November 2009
    C"MON POSTERS , LETS KEEP THIS ON THE FIRET PAGE TODAY . HOURS OF FUN FOR 3.30 .
  • edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    RICH , ARE YOU PLAYING IN THIS TONIGHT ?
  • edited November 2009
    After my cash in the Forum D/S on Tuesday, I will be supporting this game tonight.
    Everyone asked for a cheap deepstack and this is it.
    3 or 4 hours of quality poker for £3.30. This game should have over 100 entries every week.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi all ,not that many of you know me but i am dav1964s wife debbie.So hi to you all.I do support the deepstacks when i am playing but obviously dav plays more than i do and i dont get the time to play like he does.HOWEVER I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A QUICK REFERENCE ABOUT THIS TYPE OF TOURNEY NOT BEING LIKE BINGO.Last night i played the £11 ten handed deepy and after about half hours play player 1 raised a couple of hundred this was called by player 2 and the remaining player was me.I reraised and player 1 goes ALL-IN,player 2 goes ALL-IN and i was not putting down my QQ so i shoved as well.Yes i was expecting a race and thought i could well be behind.What i did not expect was player 1 having 77 player 2 JQ.Happy days i thought a well poss treble up.FLOP 4 5 6, TURN BLANK, RIVER 8.oops.LOL.Im,not complaing but as i say the actions of the other 2 players does resemble something like BINGO.Never mind dav is back on 2nite so i wish him and all of you the best of luck.   
  • edited November 2009
    Hi all ,not that many of you know me but i am dav1964s wife debbie.So hi to you all.I do support the deepstacks when i am playing but obviously dav plays more than i do and i dont get the time to play like he does.HOWEVER I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A QUICK REFERENCE ABOUT THIS TYPE OF TOURNEY NOT BEING LIKE BINGO.Last night i played the £11 ten handed deepy and after about half hours play player 1 raised a couple of hundred this was called by player 2 and the remaining player was me.I reraised and player 1 goes ALL-IN,player 2 goes ALL-IN and i was not putting down my QQ so i shoved as well.Yes i was expecting a race and thought i could well be behind.What i did not expect was player 1 having 77 player 2 JQ.Happy days i thought a well poss treble up.FLOP 4 5 6, TURN BLANK, RIVER 8.oops.LOL.Im,not complaing but as i say the actions of the other 2 players does resemble something like BINGO.Never mind dav is back on 2nite so i wish him and all of you the best of luck.   
    Posted by debdobs_67
    HI DEB , I THINK THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PLAYERS THAT WANT TO GAMBLE . I QUALIFIED INTO 1 OF THE 8 PM ONES THE OTHER NIGHT . HAD A PLAYER ON THE TABLE THAT WOULD GO ALLIN REGULARLY . THERE WAS NO POINT LIMPING  OR RAISING ORLESS YOU WERE WILLING TO CALL AN ALLIN RERAISE . AT THE END I GOT KK AND CALLED THE PLAYERS ALLIN . SAW I WAS UP AGAINST 77 AND A 7 HIT OFFCOURSE. WHAT ELSE COULD I DO ???? ANY IDEAS ANYONE ???
  • edited November 2009
    CANT PLAY TONIGHT AS IM WORKING TILL 8 BUT WILL DEFINATLY BE IN SUNDAYS
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: COME ON PEOPLE SUPPORT THE QUALITY TOURNIMENTS : HI DEB , I THINK THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PLAYERS THAT WANT TO GAMBLE . I QUALIFIED INTO 1 OF THE 8 PM ONES THE OTHER NIGHT . HAD A PLAYER ON THE TABLE THAT WOULD GO ALLIN REGULARLY . THERE WAS NO POINT LIMPING  OR RAISING ORLESS YOU WERE WILLING TO CALL AN ALLIN RERAISE . AT THE END I GOT KK AND CALLED THE PLAYERS ALLIN . SAW I WAS UP AGAINST 77 AND A 7 HIT OFFCOURSE. WHAT ELSE COULD I DO ???? ANY IDEAS ANYONE ???
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Hi pillowman,the answer to your question is of course NOTHING.As you say these players(gamblers) exist and if you have a hand like on both occasions we did i suppose it is purely down to the poker gods to punish these people.GL
  • edited November 2009
    I'M THINKING OF PLAYING THE DEEPSTACK'S, I'VE ONLY BEEN PLAYING SIT & GO'S AND THE SPEED TOURNAMENT'S. NOT BEEN HAVING MUCH LUCK, AND DON'T SEEM TO MUCH PLAY IN THE FASTER TOURNAMENT'S.
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Tell him to move over Debs, we want you, you always chat and take beats like that so graciously!! Having said that, your hubby is a top dude as well!!

Dave
  • edited November 2009
    i will be in tonight i love the 3.30 deepstack such great value come on peeps lets get it past 100 runners
  • edited November 2009
     JUST FOUND THIS THREAD ON PAGE TWO . 20 SOFAR .