You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bet its only my mind

edited December 2011 in Area 51
Does anyone else lose for days once withdrawing money on this site,happened to me last 3 times now even tho when i dont withdraw im never down on a day,im either level or up or just couple quid down.The site totally plays different once ive withdrew.No comments about varience  please because thats rubbish.Once again sky if u dont like this post then just ban me instead of sending me threatening emails,will probly be doing me a favour anyway.

Au revoir

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to bet its only my mind:
    Does anyone else lose for days once withdrawing money on this site,happened to me last 3 times now even tho when i dont withdraw im never down on a day,im either level or up or just couple quid down.The site totally plays different once ive withdrew.No comments about varience  please because thats rubbish.Once again sky if u dont like this post then just ban me instead of sending me threatening emails,will probly be doing me a favour anyway. Au revoir
    Posted by chipsta

Ok. You lost because you're not very good at pokers :-p

• edited December 2011
    lol at this thread.... the site doesnt play different.... YOU DO.. iv been and there and i bet every bad player has!!

youve won a tourney and withdrawn your money.. because your up you play a bit looser because you dont really mind losing a game!!
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone else lose for days once withdrawing money on this site,happened to me last 3 times now even tho when i dont withdraw im never down on a day,im either level or up or just couple quid down.The site totally plays different once ive withdrew.No comments about varience  please because thats rubbish.Once again sky if u dont like this post then just ban me instead of sending me threatening emails,will probly be doing me a favour anyway. Au revoir
    Posted by chipsta
    So normally you are up, down or level? Well you are one of the three now aint you?
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
     . . . bears $#it in the woods !
  • edited December 2011
    Posted by chipsta
    lol the old "i withdraw and sky make me lose" myth!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: bet its only my mind:
    lol at this thread.... the site doesnt play different.... YOU DO.. iv been and there and i bet every bad player has!! youve won a tourney and withdrawn your money.. because your up you play a bit looser because you dont really mind losing a game!!
    Posted by pocket9s[

dont do tourneys mate i only play dym so u cudnt be more wrong about winnin a tourney and withdrawin..i withdraw after weeks of winnin bits and bobs hence writing this post coz untill i withdraw i do ok even if it just passes the night to relieve my boredom..withdraw and BANG cant win with straights or anything..and like some idiot has replied,this is no WITHDRAWIN MYTH its reality coz has happened every time..thanx for response tho lol

au revoir
  • edited December 2011
    i`m the same, withdraw the money and hit a bad run, thinking off openin a new seperated bank account so the misses can`t spent it
  • edited December 2011

some might say its nice to win something..