You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOMEONE'S COMING

edited January 2012 in The Shed
I CAN HEAR SANTA ON THE ROOF     OR IS IT BURGLARS.?

Comments

• edited December 2011

SKY SANTA DID NOT COME TO ME

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE'S COMING:
    SKY SANTA DID NOT COME TO ME
    Posted by paige55
    Nor me sweetie Pie Totally Ignored me. !   
  • edited December 2011
    SOMEONE'S   GONE.?   yep  flew straight over my house  Beer& Mince Pie  plus Carrot's for Reindeer still on the fireplace hearth.    But I still Believe. !
  • edited December 2011

santa knows if you have been good or bad during the year, so if
    he didnt stop at your house there must have been a reason.

HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD  GIRL  OR A NAUGHTY ONE ???

if he didnt stop i think the answer is obvious.
  • edited December 2011
    santa knows if you have been good or bad during the year, so if he didnt stop at your house there must have been a reason. HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD  GIRL  OR A NAUGHTY ONE ???    if he didnt stop i think the answer is obvious.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Yip,  when I went to his Grotto at the 10p/20p Omaha Cash Tables and sat on his knee,  he asked me, " Have you been a good Girl"  and I said, " Yes"    he said, "Well I only like bad girls"!  Ho Ho   and then Ignored me. ?  sob sob

I think Santa's a bit Perv and a Grotto Groper and down right Meanie.!   He was much nicer when I saw him at the Shopping Centre next day.?
  • edited December 2011
    and what did sky santa give you bludreid11 a bad cold :):):):)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to SOMEONE'S COMING:
    I CAN HEAR SANTA ON THE ROOF     OR IS IT BURGLARS.?
    Posted by logdon
  • edited December 2011
    and what did sky santa give you bludreid11 a bad cold :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
     i got a bigger overdraft, family fights, a sore head all the usual xmas prezzies.
    but sky santa      gave me 4th in a b/h   won 3x on the higher level cash games, and  hes uprated my game so now i can really biuld my bankroll.
    and no    no bad cold       i only get  MAN FLU. the most dibilitating of all types of flu, but thankfully i never caught it.
  • edited December 2011
     Someone else is Coming    Father Time  he's meaner than Santa.!  
  • edited December 2011
     Someone else is Coming    Father Time  he's meaner than Santa.!  
    Posted by logdon
    father time may be coming,he comes to us all. however hes been really good to me.
    im like a fine wine, ive matured well,smell sweet and a full body that people can enjoy.
    to draw any parallels, with others who use the" shed " to post, would be meanspirited.
    and at this time of year when there are others who are not as blessed as me, i should be magnanimus.
    i should be, but wtf

LETS FACE IT  IVE GOT IT ALL
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE'S COMING : father time may be coming,he comes to us all. however hes been really good to me. im like a fine wine, ive matured well,smell sweet and a full body that people can enjoy. to draw any parallels, with others who use the" shed " to post, would be meanspirited. and at this time of year when there are others who are not as blessed as me, i should be magnanimus. i should be, but wtf LETS FACE IT  IVE GOT IT ALL
    Posted by bludreid11
    YEP YOUR FULL OF IT   " Happy New Year. " :-)
  • edited January 2012

are we flying tonight bludreid11 what time are you taking off.i will follow behind you.well kryton will :):):)

• edited January 2012
    or maybe FLASHJONNY HE HAS JOINED MY CREW :):):)
  • edited January 2012

i will be flying every night, the  7 2 off my fav hand. so many many many air miles that i can go to the moon and back.
    others may only be wired to it.
    So you think that your "team" can bandy words with me ???

HA HA HA

TO INFINITY   AND A BIT FURTHER
  • edited January 2012
     Well someone else that was coming,  is now here  "Winter"

Don't forget to put food out for the Birds.!  The hard frost stops them digging for worms and Insects.  My Green Parrots were on the feeder this Morning and taking turns because their are twelve. "I counted them,"  to many to all get on the feeder at the same time.  They all congregate at the top of the oak tree at the bottom of my garden and make such a racket.  But love to see them and hear them, cheers me up and makes my day.     
  • edited January 2012
    nice one logdon,would love to see a pic of those green parrots on the feeder. xxx
  • edited January 2012
    nice one logdon,would love to see a pic of those green parrots on the feeder. xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish    If you go to page 44 of the Lauren Thread you will find them.   I posted them some time ago for Lolly to see.  
  • edited January 2012
    found them ,and they are so nice xxx
  • edited January 2012
    found them ,and they are so nice xxx
    Posted by paige55
      Surprised its still there as my picture of my Greater Spotted Woodpecker has disappeared.  So many other of my Posts are disappearing for no good reason.  I'm beginning to think a Mod doesn't like me.  "Now, who have I upset lately".   OK "that's everyone." ? 
  • edited January 2012
    aye aye capn paige twisting the night away