You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Done & Dusted

edited December 2011 in Area 51
This is nothing that hasn't been said before...........

Online poker is 100% fixed

It is pointless showing you the Hands as we have all had them but I've just walked into Monsters 6 times in a row and no one can convince me that it is not fixed and that's just a run of bad luck, nobody can be that unlucky JJ into KK, 666 into AAA on the flop, KK into AA and then lets not forget the ones you are well out in front and get SHAFTED on the turn or the river or better still Runner Runner.

In the last 3 weeks I've deposited around £550 on online poker and only played 5p-10p and a couple of times 10p-20p, that's well within the varients of a good Bankroll for that level, I play pretty tight and some would say very tight, playing between 15% - 20% of hands, with my hands if it's possible I bet 4 or 5 times big blind, if I catch on the flop I bet at least pot sized bets when I don't I bet slightly less, When I believe I'm in fron I bet big, get called get shafted by what some say miracle cards, I could handle Miracle cards but miracles are supposed to be a rare occurance.

I'm giving up online poker now as I believe it is fixed to the point of Stealing our hard earned cash and £550 is a fair chunk of cash to GIVE away because most of the time you don't even get any game time, 3 hands this morning first hand of each table I have JJ, KK & AA all cracked I can handle the JJ being cracked but the others getting cracked as often as they do by numpties that can't find the fold button and catch that miracle on the river is just mind boggling.

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated

N1VEK

Comments