You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tricky xmas spot

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Im in the small blind, cut-off is a xmas lag, has already eaten 6 mince pies this session. He 4x it, button is my gran, typical old person nit, not real reads apart from she like to buy me socks  and will complain incessantly about it being too cold even though everyone else is sweating. She 3bets  then falls back to sleep, i look down and see i have two brussel sprouts in the hole. Is it worth me 4betting here and representing i have a xmas pudding or should i just fold and wait for a better spot? I believe my gran is able to fold pigs in blankets here but not sure if she 3bets that all the time.

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Tricky xmas spot:
    Im in the small blind, cut-off is a xmas lag, has already eaten 6 mince pies this session. He 4x it, button is my gran, typical old person nit, not real reads apart from she like to buy me socks  and will complain incessantly about it being too cold even though everyone else is sweating. She 3bets  then falls back to sleep, i look down and see i have two brussel sprouts in the hole. Is it worth me 4betting here and representing i have a xmas pudding or should i just fold and wait for a better spot? I believe my gran is able to fold pigs in blankets here but not sure if she 3bets that all the time. Thoughts?
    Posted by offshoot
    Defo 4 bet the sprouts there fella, you`re always gonna get called by a pudding.

Can you post HH so we can see it properly....... lol happy xmas. 
  • edited December 2011
    vs ure gran mate it has to be an easy fold , ya know she's a decent solid reg ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Tricky xmas spot:
    Im in the small blind, cut-off is a xmas lag, has already eaten 6 mince pies this session. He 4x it, button is my gran, typical old person nit, not real reads apart from she like to buy me socks  and will complain incessantly about it being too cold even though everyone else is sweating. She 3bets  then falls back to sleep, i look down and see i have two brussel sprouts in the hole. Is it worth me 4betting here and representing i have a xmas pudding or should i just fold and wait for a better spot? I believe my gran is able to fold pigs in blankets here but not sure if she 3bets that all the time. Thoughts?
    Posted by offshoot
    You have to take into account the fact that Gran just did a sprout f art and caused the rest of the table to faint.  The only player left is holding the carving knife and wants to give you some stuffing.  You decide.