You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Starters of 'it's rigged' threads.

edited December 2011 in Area 51
Did a little experiment today. I Sharkscoped the starters of 'it's rigged' threads (small sample size cos I only get 5 free searches a day. Not that sample size bothers the 'rigged' merchants) and all 5 are losing players on Sky. Just saying. Will continue to search till I find a winning player complaining of it being rigged.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Well it would be pretty bizzare for a winning player to think it's fixed, but I guess when you have people like Don even doubting, it is possible.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Starters of 'it's rigged' threads.:
    Did a little experiment today. I Sharkscoped the starters of 'it's rigged' threads (small sample size cos I only get 5 free searches a day. Not that sample size bothers the 'rigged' merchants) and all 5 are losing players on Sky. Just saying. Will continue to search till I find a winning player complaining of it being rigged.
    Posted by Mohican
    I'm a skope subscriber n do it all the time when a new guy posts sumthing saying it's rigged/the rng is faulty etc (gotta get mi moniez worth sumhow!)

between them, they're 100's of thousands down @ mtt's n sngs on sky.

thats even including elsa, baggs, n the irishmans +20k each.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Starters of 'it's rigged' threads.:
    In Response to Starters of 'it's rigged' threads. : Is it still true that cash games are not included in Sharkscope? If so, not only is your so-called "research" completely inaccurate and useless but you are just another smug ****.
    Posted by Seagull158
    It's doesn't include cash, you're correct but it's still accurate that my 5 searches today were all losing players at MTT's and SNG'S. By the way, you're one of those losing players.
     You'll also notice that I used fact(your sharkscope) to verify my point  and not profane obscenities like, and I quote 'smug ****'. Please refrain from using such language on the forum. I  would of course like you to use the same language to me at an SPT event but I suspect that once you leave the safety of your keyboard, your language won't so vulgar. Tx and GL at the tables
  • edited December 2011
    . . .  (gotta get mi moniez worth sumhow!)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ** GROAN ** . . . . . .

Dr Johnson will be turning in his grave.
  • edited December 2011
    Such a silly selective viewpoint.

• edited December 2011
    seagull, your attitude sucks mate. you grate people and you never have anything positive to say. people come to area 51, b iatch moan blow off steam they then leave or get better. you my friend hang around like a bad brussel sprout fa rt.
  • edited December 2011
    Well it would be pretty bizzare for a winning player to think it's fixed, but I guess when you have people like Don even doubting, it is possible.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    usually when i say rigged im on tilt after a bad session. I actually dont eblieve it is rigged at all. Although does annoy me that my Sky results are far inferior than my Stars results.
  • edited December 2011

clear off seagull... stop being abusive.

• edited December 2011
    clear off seagull... stop being abusive.
    Posted by aussie09
    Mr "logic" makes an appearance so you can be smug together.
  • edited December 2011
    Posted by Mohican

Sharkscope me if u want :)
  • edited December 2011
    Posted by Mohican
    its rigged...     its rigggedddddd.  its rigggeddddddddd

scope me. i am a winning player..

u need the luck to win.. i had 9 all ins tonight in the main. 5 times my pairs got beat by overs and 4 times i lost with overs..   so luck is a part of it..

the reason peopl say it is fixed is because too many miracles happen .
  • edited December 2011
    come on bigal, you been running hotter than a hot thing lately, its gonna swing about a bit aint it!
  • edited December 2011
    i dont know how many games u have been watching but u r wrong there...

i am still getting the bad beats runner runner rubbish. i am waiting for my time to run good to come. if u think getting KK only winning once in 4 days is running good. then yes i must be running good..  my percentage of aipf with pairs to rag A is 70% losing. tell me when that is possible for me to be running good
  • edited December 2011
    al in. cant win with pair cant win when i dominate and when dominated i cant win. i find the secret is not to go all in and try to scrape a few blinds, but never call an all in with anything. especially KK cos it will lose..
  • edited December 2011
    now if u think clawing back alot of loses due to miracle runner runner and rivers when 1 card to come when u get them all in on a 90-10 is hot. i can not wait to be on serious fire..   ok i won 11 straight. some because ppl pushed with rubbish into bigger stacks.    but i lose 8 on the bounce before that 11..  then u get  ...  u cant win with any hand..  even had people chase the street with 10-2 on a JQ4 flop and hit on river after giving good raises..  so please dont say i am running hot...  i will let u know when i am running hot.  if u consider being down 200 in 5 days running hot..  then can t wait to run bad..
  • edited December 2011
    so outta 19 games you won 11 so your up then :-)
  • edited December 2011
    as i said 200 down. that was the bad streak vs good streak plus the lose 2 win 1 ...  i know it is swings and roundabouts, just waiting for the good times to come..  i must be due some good times soon. since virtually every rag A against my pp is winning. way above the odds it should . it should be 30% not 70% plus
  • edited December 2011
    as i said 200 down. that was the bad streak vs good streak plus the lose 2 win 1 ...  i know it is swings and roundabouts, just waiting for the good times to come..  i must be due some good times soon. since virtually every rag A against my pp is winning. way above the odds it should . it should be 30% not 70% plus
    Posted by bigal36903
    There's a reason neither Sky nor the AGCC are prepared to publish statistics.
  • edited December 2011
    seagull. my team is doing research on this matter and rag A is winning hands down
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Starters of 'it's rigged' threads. : There's a reason neither Sky nor the AGCC are prepared to publish statistics.
    Posted by Seagull158
    I think they should publish stats, but would it make any difference? Would the people who think its rigged beleive stats published by sky if they conformed to expected values?
  • edited December 2011
    the point they dont print stats is because they do not comform in any way to the odds they should. do u think they do ?
  • edited December 2011
    yet again my KK loses to 2 rag A. it coming AA flop when only 2 AA in deck.. wot a shocker
  • edited December 2011
    If your a winning player and you think it's rigged, then give all the money back.

Always moaning players that don't understand variance tbfh

• edited December 2011
    varience swings both ways..  still waiting for it to swing in my direction. like i said 70% of my pairs r getting beaten by 1 or sometimes 2 overs, but mainly 1..   i would just like these odds to be correct
  • edited December 2011
    expain to me how rag A can beat KK 19 times out of 25... varience
  • edited December 2011
    the point they dont print stats is because they do not comform in any way to the odds they should. do u think they do ?
    Posted by bigal36903
    I think they probably do but I dont really know tbh. My point is if they do and sky or someone else published them you just wouldnt believe them anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    expain to me how rag A can beat KK 19 times out of 25... varience
    Posted by bigal36903
    My exit from the deepstack just now. What a ****ing surprise. Thanks again Sky.
    Seagull158 Small blind  15.00 15.00 4535.00
    mado Big blind  30.00 45.00 4890.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

WHEELS7161 Raise  150.00 195.00 5492.50
    bnello Fold     
    dirtharry Raise  630.00 825.00 4650.00
    Dudeskin8 Fold     
    Seagull158 All-in  4535.00 5360.00 0.00
    mado Fold     
    WHEELS7161 Fold     
    dirtharry Call  3920.00 9280.00 730.00
    Seagull158 Show
    • Q
    • Q

dirtharry Show
    • J
    • A

Flop

• A

Turn

River

dirtharry Win Pair of Aces 9280.00  10010.00
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Starters of 'it's rigged' threads. : I think they probably do but I dont really know tbh. My point is if they do and sky or someone else published them you just wouldnt believe them anyway.
    Posted by grantorino
    lol. if u think they hold to the stats they shud, then someone else has never lost with KK in the last 5 days.

or QQ or wot ever pair to rag A. then there is the river winners and the runner runner winners..

r u sure they r holding up as much as they should ?

not from where i sit and make notes
  • edited December 2011
    percentage wise . how many times do u actually see the dominating hand win...

i play one day and in 1 game. it lost 7 time out of 7 dominating to the kicker(only card that cud win)

is that holding up
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah bigal.i know the rag ace wins alot on ere,i lost with kk to rag ace loads,some ppl just cant fold it,but their never there at the end of a tourney in the cash are they.but as fpr the amount of pairs that get handed out is unreal,i all ins kk, next player had jj and the donk who threw his whole game at risk with 22 won it.but he never cashed cos it was a pure donk call.watch out for em and good luck for 2012.not rggd,all luck they tell me.like the  lotto,lol