You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

robbers

edited January 2012 in Area 51
why is it your top pair hardly ever stands up after an all in pre flop on this site in the past week alone i have had kk beat by 77 aa beat by 45 1010 beat by 99 but when you call with ak aq aj you will be beat by 55 44 66 77 ?????????//

Comments

• edited December 2011
    yep thats the normmmmmm.lol.all luck this game, so they tell me.lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: robbers:
    yep thats the normmmmmm.lol.all luck this game, so they tell me.lol
    Posted by mickgil75
    Once all the money's in the middle then yeah, luck is all that's left
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: robbers : Once all the money's in the middle then yeah, luck is all that's left
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hmmmm or so i thought ;)
  • edited December 2011
    congrats to all who agree its luck,happy new year,show me a gd player on sky who wins the 8pm evry nite,nah u,ll never find one lol.alll luck. like scractcards init,lol, ty
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to robbers:
    why is it your top pair hardly ever stands up after an all in pre flop on this site in the past week alone i have had kk beat by 77 aa beat by 45 1010 beat by 99 but when you call with ak aq aj you will be beat by 55 44 66 77 ?????????//
    Posted by SNEAKYTOMO
    how can u have top pair before the flop? i knew this site was rigged this guys knows the flop before it comes
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to robbers : how can u have top pair before the flop? i knew this site was rigged this guys knows the flop before it comes
    Posted by nmipeis
    If you get AA in the hole you've got top pair before the flop haven't you?
  • edited December 2011
    But the AA will lose 8/10 times lol
  • edited January 2012
    congrats to all who agree its luck,happy new year,show me a gd player on sky who wins the 8pm evry nite,nah u,ll never find one lol.alll luck. like scractcards init,lol, ty
    Posted by mickgil75
    It is all about luck indeed.

Some people are lucky enough to be born with a natural ability to be good at poker.  These are normally winning players.

Some were lucky enough to be born with patience, ability to recognise their weaknesses, learn from mistakes and improve their game.  These people can be winners also.

Some very lucky people are born with th natural abilty and the above traits.  These are sure winners.

Some unlucky people do not have any of the above and will always be losing players.

So in summary, is it luck?  Yeah, I'd say so
  • edited January 2012
    But the AA will lose 8/10 times lol
    Posted by mickgil75
    not in my case they lose 10/10 times, lol
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by mickgil75
    why do you have winning players who ar consistent and losing players then you grade A moron
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: robbers : why do you have winning players who ar consistent and losing players then you grade A moron
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Probly cos there luck boxes u eejit,lol.consistent,ur havin a laff,who are they.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: robbers : Probly cos there luck boxes u eejit,lol.consistent,ur havin a laff,who are they.
    Posted by mickgil75
    I COULD NAME U 100S ON THIS SITE BUT IM NOT GONNA START COS IT WUD TAKE ME ALL DAY, TYPE PEOPLES NAMES IN SHARKSCOPE AND UL SEE WHO THE CONSISTENT WINNING PLAYERS ARE!!! TYPE UR OWN IN ASWELL JUST TO SEE HOW BAD U REALLY ARE!!!
  • edited January 2012
    you should come and play against me - your guaranted to hit your set.  Its happended to me more times in 2 days than in the last 6 months.your better off sticking your money in a fruit machine
  • edited January 2012
    you should come and play against me - your guaranted to hit your set.  Its happended to me more times in 2 days than in the last 6 months.your better off sticking your money in a fruit machine
    Posted by Jimbobadob
    so what you are basically saying here is.........over the course of 6 months and two days it has actually not happened very  often at all
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: robbers : so what you are basically saying here is.........over the course of 6 months and two days it has actually not happened very  often at all
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    No he's saying that its happened more in two days than in six months. Was it that difficult to read
  • edited January 2012
    but u r missing daveyzz point.. it means that variance is happening. cos he shud of lost more times in the prvious 6 months and not in the last 2 days...
  • edited January 2012
    swings and rounabouts isnt it. reading jan poker thread in main, offshoot whom is one of the very best sky has to offer had a 45 buy in loss in the middle of the mnth. on my reackoning with him playing nl300, thats over 12k down in 2 wks, yesterday he was in profit for the mnth. it just goes like that and anyone who plays poker long enough knows this.
  • edited January 2012
    Ah yeah but he plays in top games,if he played any games between a£5.00r to £22 quid and got donked he,d moan,when i saw him play his £220 game and he raised kk, it stood up,in a lower value games someone woulda caned him wit 22,u get a better class of player for 110, 220 quid on ere,
  • edited January 2012
    what  an utter utter utter niave and dumb statement i have ever read. plz tell me you are kidding right??   so you are saying nl 300 is easier to play than nl10 and a 500 buy in tourny is easier than a  5 tourny because the RESPECT REAISES. plz dont post again , in fact do ,coz you just made me smile at 5 am whilst going to work. 
  • edited January 2012
    Ah yeah but he plays in top games,if he played any games between a£5.00r to £22 quid and got donked he,d moan,when i saw him play his £220 game and he raised kk, it stood up,in a lower value games someone woulda caned him wit 22,u get a better class of player for 110, 220 quid on ere,
    Posted by mickgil75
    i play anything ranging from 3-30 upto 110 games and i know variance is a killer. i play the different levels and hope to get the bad runs in the cheaper ones. it doesnt always fal like that but that life.
  • edited January 2012
    what  an utter utter utter niave and dumb statement i have ever read. plz tell me you are kidding right??   so you are saying nl 300 is easier to play than nl10 and a 500 buy in tourny is easier than a  5 tourny because the RESPECT REAISES. plz dont post again , in fact do ,coz you just made me smile at 5 am whilst going to work. 
    Posted by pod1
    i have to argee with some of what he is saying, its fact the lower the stakes you play the more garbage calls u get by either bad plyers or chancers and recreational plyers who always seem to hit on the river and beat you, where playing higher stakes you dont get them calls as much as the stakes involved and amounts you can lose are much higher and people tend to play the game correctly, I dont think he is trying to say the players are better at lower levels, he is saying the play is bad at low levels with bad calls made so the higher stakes players if they played a low level for a change would struggle and i have to agree they would struggle. Not because the are bad players but because they are playing against bad players. I think the guy has a valid point to be honest in my opinion.
  • edited January 2012
    these guys play good hands better than you, they play worse hands better than you! were do you possible think you would win!!!! the money in a pot means absolutly nothing to them why would they repect your play. yes they wont be calling you down with air, they will be RAISING with it. IF YOU CANT BEAT BAD PLAYERS ,HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO BEAT GOOD ONES.  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • edited January 2012
    Now theres a first :)

Rage on Pod :p

You know your right. F'get bout it :o
  • edited January 2012
    these guys play good hands better than you, they play worse hands better than you! were do you possible think you would win!!!! the money in a pot means absolutly nothing to them why would they repect your play. yes they wont be calling you down with air, they will be RAISING with it. IF YOU CANT BEAT BAD PLAYERS ,HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO BEAT GOOD ONES.  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Posted by pod1
    your missing the point, yes i agree good players wont call with air. But bad players will call with air all the time, and get lucky an win a pot they had no right to win if they had folded like a good player would of. so sometimes its harder to play against donks than it is to play against a decent player. do u understand where im coming from ?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: robbers : I COULD NAME U 100S ON THIS SITE BUT IM NOT GONNA START COS IT WUD TAKE ME ALL DAY, TYPE PEOPLES NAMES IN SHARKSCOPE AND UL SEE WHO THE CONSISTENT WINNING PLAYERS ARE!!! TYPE UR OWN IN ASWELL JUST TO SEE HOW BAD U REALLY ARE!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    well we cant all play the £100 entry fees u pay cos we keep gettin donked,come play a £5r entry game and u mite agree with us when u get donked out,