You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DARTS FOR 30TH DECEMBER

edited December 2011 in Betting Chat
Now it gets serious the quater finals i go through each game the 1st match HUYBRECHTS v HAMILTON i cant predict this match both played well in the last 16 and might be a watching brief for me as i have backed HUYBRECHTS at 50/1 to win outright hoping he wins i think this will go all the way tho so might do a few quid on 5-4 either way     2nd match WADE v PART i think WADE will win this comftably hes a heavy scorer better at doubles just all round game is better then PART  i think PART was lucky in last round that painter kept making so many mistakes and missed alot of doubles  in this match i shall be doing WADE MOST 180S i think is a standout price at 10/11 £20 win and i will be doing WADE to win 5-1 5-2 few quid on each can only see 1 winner here      3RD match ANDERSON v WHITLOCK altho WHITLOCK played well the last match against van gerwen he was 3-0 up against van gerwen and lost 3 sets in a row and with the people left in it ANDERSON for me looks like the winner of the tournement if ANDERSON gets hes doubles in 3 darts he wins the whole thing easy so im backing him at 11/4 to win it outright £20 win as for the match itself ANDERSON i believe is a heavier scorer i just hope he dnt mess up on the doubles and he should win this match and with WHITLOCK leg still bad can he really last 9 sets i think he felt it abit in hes game against van gerwen giving a 3 set lead away so can only see 1 winner here  i be doing ANDERSON MOST 180S at again an outstanding price of 10/11 and will be doing ANDERSON to win 5-2 5-3 few quid on each and the final match of the nite LEWIS V JENKINS  this should be a great match JENKINS has been the suprise package in this tournement aswell as huybrechts i think this could go all the way but i think LEWIS will edge it on the scoring power for me it could well be a repeat of last years final ANDERSON v LEWIS  looks set up to meet in the final as for the match im doing LEWIS MOST 180S at 4/7 £20 win and LWEIS to win 5-3 5-4 few quid on each i know its a long post but like to explain my views on each match hope you have a read of this  as so far on the tournement im about £40 including bets paid for on people to win outright best of luck all from steve aka idonkcallu 

Comments