You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Question for Tikay

Hi tikay as discussed earlier i am just wondering how strong are suited connecters in a tournament game? I appreciate you taking the time to answer this as i respect your a busy man! Also is their any chance you could get me as a featured player? i would be very gratefull! Once again thanks

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to A Question for Tikay:
    Hi tikay as discussed earlier i am just wondering how strong are suited connecters in a tournament game? I appreciate you taking the time to answer this as i respect your a busy man! Also is their any chance you could get me as a featured player? i would be very gratefull! Once again thanks
    Posted by mickgreen
    If you want to be a featured player, go to the "be on a show" thread post on there and you should get on.
    col
  • edited November 2009

Hi Tikay, you were talking before about how you were the chairman of the amateurs, i was just wondering if there is anything you can do to help and support me in my game as i am a genuine player who loves to play poker but has very little spare cash? I would appreciate any help you have to offer. Thanks Tikay

• edited November 2009

Hi Mick,

I plum forgot about this today, I'll reply tomorrow.

My apologies.