You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lol just lol getting knocked on my threads find it funny

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
I dunno y i post on here i wont in future i already know what people say when i post my hands so dunno y i bother and i do it coz i being sarcastic i poost stupid hands which are obvious answers basicaly i dont understand the clinic u either can play poker or cant surely if u cant dnt think this will help u poker traking sites are better and training sites in my opinion 

Comments

• edited January 2012
    In Response to lol just lol getting knocked on my threads find it funny:
    I dunno y i post on here i wont in future i already know what people say when i post my hands so dunno y i bother and i do it coz i being sarcastic i poost stupid hands which are obvious answers basicaly i dont understand the clinic u either can play poker or cant surely if u cant dnt think this will help u poker traking sites are better and training sites in my opinion 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    U said this about a month ago n started posting even more !!!

btw I felt abit sorry for u last time, but if ur admitting posting rubbish just for the sake of it, that's just stupid & I agree it's probably best u stop posting altogether.

• edited January 2012

OP you should just post whatever you want to post - its a public forum and everyone who reads is given the option to ignore if they choose.

all seems pretty harmless to me

• edited January 2012
    You seem to post hands that are very straight forward where you have flopped nut flush, turned a set -
    I would like to think that you know what to do in these spots - there hardly difficult spots are they -

the easier the spot, the less responses you will get as most regs know you have a decent grasp of the game

if you was a newbie, than I am sure you would get more responses for these somewhat EZ spots

Your posts do come across as slighty "Look how well I am doing" so I and probably most others just can't be asked m8

• edited January 2012
    Wrong section...... 

someone obviously had a few too many last night and will come back on today :(