You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL ANTEPOST

edited January 2012 in Betting Chat

BARBATOS goes into the little black book for neptune in March, best price 25's but generally 16/1 shot. Looked v impressive.  This is further enhanced by Fingal Bays run yesterday, who may now switch to Albert Bartlett. No doubting he's a good animal but perhaps over hyped, and also in favour of soft ground, so a better bet in the Albert Bartlett could be SEA OF THUNDER, best priced 14's, who looked a good thing when sure to bolt up at last months cheltenham meeting before coming to grief at last, and could be anything.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    fingal bay is by far the best staying novice hurdler around,,followed it from day 1,,MACHINE
  • edited January 2012
    Shutthefrontdoor for the champion bumper on the weds, best price 14/1. Won its first race by 16 lengths in a weak race, then beat some useful horses at Ascot.
  • edited January 2012
    im on grandouet in the champion hurdle at 6's i think this horse will be very good i think he can beat hurricane fly and thats if fly even makes it to the festival as is such a fragile horse, in the triumph hurdle im still deciding between baby mix who slammed paul nichols hinterland in its last race and grumetti who was an impressive winner on its debut (same owners as walkon) id like to see this horse run once more, i was very impressed with how grand cru ran the other day when i watched this race it was screaming gold cup horse to me i know youve got long run and kauto star in the race but for me they both have slight question marks no doubting there both superstars but i have a suspicion grand cru could just gallop them in to submission thats IF the owners have the bottle to go done this route. 
  • edited January 2012
    theres a stat JIMMYRED2 that the triumph winner doesnt usually jump a hurdle in public until the new year (now) so likliehood is that something will come and hose up over next month or so and get installed @ 5/1 fav which is usually the case!! minsk and dilar im waiting to see. still havent seen anything in the supreme that i want to be bolting out to back. 3 of the amrket principles today and im not overly excited tbh, hendersons on first run in england was impressive but supreme horse im not quite sure, they want to make a chaser out of him so the immediate future is not necesssary the main target, more next season onwards