You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Must get post count up!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    The threads are increasing - but so are the number of sky poker players so I guess this is gonna happen. However, I think the post by ladyfingers on Saturday provoked some varied views and a great debate. Unfortunately, most of it was deleted by the mods for no reason.  Surely a forum works better if everyone can put across their views - no matter if they differ.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Must get post count up!:
    It does seem to be getting out of hand now i must admit, i talk rubbish all day long too... so i am with elsadag on this one lol
    Posted by margatemaf
    Now, you're just fishing for compliments, Margate..lol.  

Seriously, I read through quite a few of these threads and the vast majority of posts are from members who are genuinely trying to offer help and sound advice to their fellow players.  If you analyse it, there aren't that many spam type posts flying around (other than the jokey ones we've all posted in the last week or so) and as others have said, there were just as many so-called irrelevant threads prior to the freeroll, if not more.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that every name on here has made a significant contribution to the forum and they've all made excellent, interesting posts.  I'm just disappointed I didn't make the top 50, but looking at the players who did, the quality is superb.  I couldn't see me getting too far - maybe beat Webby and Margate..lol - but it would've been good to try my skills (such as they are) against some of the best Sky Poker has to offer.

Graham
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Must get post count up! : Now, you're just fishing for compliments, Margate..lol.   Seriously, I read through quite a few of these threads and the vast majority of posts are from members who are genuinely trying to offer help and sound advice to their fellow players.  If you analyse it, there aren't that many spam type posts flying around (other than the jokey ones we've all posted in the last week or so) and as others have said, there were just as many so-called irrelevant threads prior to the freeroll, if not more. I think the point I'm trying to make is that every name on here has made a significant contribution to the forum and they've all made excellent, interesting posts.  I'm just disappointed I didn't make the top 50, but looking at the players who did, the quality is superb.  I couldn't see me getting too far - maybe beat Webby and Margate..lol - but it would've been good to try my skills (such as they are) against some of the best Sky Poker has to offer. Graham
    Posted by Taller_Guy

Busted!!! well! where were the compliments then hhhmmm?? lol maybe beat webby or margate PMSL! beating me would be a forgone conclusion against you lol .... see, you got your compliment ;)

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Must get post count up! : Busted!!! well! where were the compliments then hhhmmm?? lol maybe beat webby or margate PMSL! beating me would be a forgone conclusion against you lol .... see, you got your compliment ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    I knew it would work..lmao
  • edited November 2009
    lmao, what is it with you leeds fans eh! that was no compliment really was it, it was just truth me thinks ;)
  • edited November 2009
    lmao, what is it with you leeds fans eh! that was no compliment really was it, it was just truth me thinks ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    We'll take anything we can get, Margate...lol.  I know you haven't been playing long on Sky - I started only in May - but at least you show potential!  I think I'm going backwards!!  ;o)