You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited May 2009
    My thanks to Rich and the SkyPoker team for setting this up and giving me a chance to talk rubbish to the nation :)

The blog will include my preparations for the SPUKT Final which will mainly include Tournaments and Cash exploits at my local Gala, aswell as on Sky. I will try to take note of my most interesting hands and write about them in the blog, and i'll also post a thread in the forums for all to abuse me at free will.

If there's anything you want me to write about specifically then give me a shout, I'm not trying to represent myself I'm trying to represent the SkyPoker player, so needless to say all feedback will be very welcome and appreciated.
  • edited June 2009
    Good luck with the new blog!
    MB
  • edited June 2009
    Giving this a bump as I've just written the first part of my blog covering the SPUKT Grand Final from my perspective. Please give it a read and let me know what you think. I've even tried to put a compelling little cliffhanger on the end to tease the next part which will likely arrive tonight.