You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new player freeroll

edited January 2012 in Area 51
just looked at the new player freeroll and it has over 1000 players in it..sorry but just dont bleve sky get that many new comers each week lol...on another subject anyone else wish that sky wudnt but in on our chat only section on our games with their promotions,just no need for it..

Comments

• edited January 2012
    im here to say exact same my dad joined over a year ago said over 1000 in his free roll and now me he now only uses it for when they offer him a free bet, most he,s seen on tables in a day is about 4000 but that means 1000 joined same time as him and over 1000 joined same week as me that does sound fishy doesnt it
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll:
    im here to say exact same my dad joined over a year ago said over 1000 in his free roll and now me he now only uses it for when they offer him a free bet, most he,s seen on tables in a day is about 4000 but that means 1000 joined same time as him and over 1000 joined same week as me that does sound fishy doesnt it
    Posted by schmoozers
    exactly mate,look into most things that are on here and most is fishy...
  • edited January 2012

Isn't it ridiculous that SKY are giving something away for nothing to people who obviously don't exist!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Isn't it ridiculous that SKY are giving something away for nothing to people who obviously don't exist!!!!!!!!
    Posted by kaymac
    spot on kidda,which in reality means they are giving nothing away..COMPRENDEZ????
  • edited January 2012
    Things than make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are these freerolls weekly?
  • edited January 2012
    6 1/2 hours to go for 2days new player freeroll and already over 500 players wow sky must b bigger than stars at this rate
  • edited January 2012
    i get ya!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2012

it aint a new player freeroll it is a depositors freeroll

• edited January 2012
    interesting thread
  • edited January 2012

This does sound fishy, at 1000 players per week that equals 52,000 people a year JUST on sky poker... i think not!

• edited January 2012
    This does sound fishy, at 1000 players per week that equals 52,000 people a year JUST on sky poker... i think not!
    Posted by CJM90
    its not a new player freeroll...its a depositors freeroll.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : its not a new player freeroll...its a depositors freeroll.
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    it was the NEW player freeroll i was on about which has been going on for ages so for once can you not just agree the proof is there even for you to see man..we all know about the DEPOSITER freeroll for gods sake.was 1000 players every week FACT..
  • edited January 2012
    It is also for existing players who download the new program, if you think they prob e-mail this offer and advertise it for millions of people to see it is quite a small freeroll. stars have one a month what gets over 30000 runners every single month. You moan because you lose money playing poker on every one of your threads you then moan when your offered the chance to play for free???? Your becoming a bit annoying why play on this site if you hate it so very much?
  • edited January 2012
    It is also for existing players who download the new program, if you think they prob e-mail this offer and advertise it for millions of people to see it is quite a small freeroll. stars have one a month what gets over 30000 runners every single month. You moan because you lose money playing poker on every one of your threads you then moan when your offered the chance to play for free???? Your becoming a bit annoying why play on this site if you hate it so very much?
    Posted by Batkin88
    my god not another one...im quite AWARE of the DEPOSITOR freeroll..it was thr NEW PLAYER FREEROLL i was on about..just shows how daft u are this is 3rd time ive said it...so sky gets 52ooo new players per year according to NEW PLAYER FREEROLL numbers perb week...NO WAY...thats my complaint not the fact its free...
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : it was the NEW player freeroll i was on about which has been going on for ages so for once can you not just agree the proof is there even for you to see man..we all know about the DEPOSITER freeroll for gods sake.was 1000 players every week FACT..
    Posted by chipsta
    Wrong.............. just one point you may have missed chipsta, is that every new player gets put into 2 new player freerolls, on consectutive weeks so that would put your numbers out a little bit, maybe by upto half, I really don't see why you're getting so wound up about this, it's not costing you anything.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : Wrong.............. just one point you may have missed chipsta, is that every new player gets put into 2 new player freerolls, on consectutive weeks so that would put your numbers out a little bit, maybe by upto half, I really don't see why you're getting so wound up about this, it's not costing you anything.
    Posted by scouse_red
    not winding me up mate just think the numbers cant be that high so thought id ask what others thought..its the 50% extra points happy hour for cash tables ONLY that winds me up.why do only cash players deserve that when i play dym all day every day and get no reward for it.
  • edited January 2012
    play cash then, it aint rocket science!
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : it was the NEW player freeroll i was on about which has been going on for ages so for once can you not just agree the proof is there even for you to see man..we all know about the DEPOSITER freeroll for gods sake.was 1000 players every week FACT..
    Posted by chipsta
    my apologies then........but a still dont see why you are moaning?
    its quite possible that sky have 1000 new players register each week.
    I must of signed up for about 30 sites in my time all offering some sort of freeroll/rakeback.
    It is annoying that you keep posting in here accusing sky of getting up to all sorts of dodgy dealings though,i cant for the life of me think why sky would offer a freeroll just to pretend its getting new players?

gl,dave
  • edited January 2012

Lmao. Worst apology ever? If it annoys you so much why read it!!!!!!

• edited January 2012
    In Response to new player freeroll:
    just looked at the new player freeroll and it has over 1000 players in it..sorry but just dont bleve sky get that many new comers each week lol...on another subject anyone else wish that sky wudnt but in on our chat only section on our games with their promotions,just no need for it..
    Posted by chipsta

its not rocket science ,just take note of their Alias and check them on Sharkscope

they are either NEW players or they arent :)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : not winding me up mate just think the numbers cant be that high so thought id ask what others thought..its the 50% extra points happy hour for cash tables ONLY that winds me up.why do only cash players deserve that when i play dym all day every day and get no reward for it.
    Posted by chipsta
    I agree with you . Seems tournament style players are penalised by this promotion . Sky realy need to offer tournament players a similar reward .
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : I agree with you . Seems tournament style players are penalised by this promotion . Sky realy need to offer tournament players a similar reward .
    Posted by Barlicker

They should really give extra points for all tournys thats start between the happy hour times.
  • edited January 2012
    play cash then, it aint rocket science!
    Posted by pod1
    HEY ROCKET MAN,MY POINT IS WHY ONLY REWARD CASH TABLES FOR PLAYING WHEN WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A HAPPY HOUR FOR PLAYING ON HERE.WE ALL SPEND DAILY.OBVIOUSLY MORE PROFIT TO BE MADE ON CASH TABLES.YET AGAIN HAVE ONLY PROFIT ON THEIR MINDS AND NOT US.

IM NOT POSTING ON HERE NO MORE COZ U REALLY BORE ME TO THE POINT OF HANGING MYSELF..SENDING ME A PAIR OF THOSE ROSE TINTED SPECS THAT U OBVIOUSLY WEAR MIGHT HELP ME TO LOOK AT THIS SITE LIKE AN IDIOT ALSO SO SEND ME SOME ON PLEASE..

KEEP UP THE GOOD LICKIN ROCKET MAN..AU REVOIR....
  • edited January 2012
    come on let's all play nicely now :)
  • edited January 2012
    chipsta if you have a problem then leave.  over the yrs i have played on a dozen sites, do i think this is the best, probably not.are there things on here i dont like and agree with , defiantly.
    what i dont do though is pull up a soap box and start gobbing off like an over sized trade union rep. send sky a private pm, its amazing what answers you get if you ask nicely!
    try being less angry, the sarcasm will go and you might start seeing the glass half full again.
    ps i dont wear glasses (with any tint) but i do go in with my eyes wide open. gl in what ever decision you make , just dont keep hurting yourself and then coming back for more.
  • edited January 2012
    chipsta if you have a problem then leave.  over the yrs i have played on a dozen sites, do i think this is the best, probably not.are there things on here i dont like and agree with , defiantly. what i dont do though is pull up a soap box and start gobbing off like an over sized trade union rep. send sky a private pm, its amazing what answers you get if you ask nicely! try being less angry, the sarcasm will go and you might start seeing the glass half full again. ps i dont wear glasses (with any tint) but i do go in with my eyes wide open. gl in what ever decision you make , just dont keep hurting yourself and then coming back for more.
    Posted by pod1
    mate like i said im not going to complain no more coz it does no good,its the little things that do nark me tho daily..for another instance the depositor freeroll tday..read instructions it states registration will open at 12.30 pm tday and low and behold theres already 146 people entered already at 11.30 am..who does that work then.is it priority registration for some and not others or what.this is not a moan but another reasonable question..hope u can give me an answer..ta
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll : mate like i said im not going to complain no more coz it does no good,its the little things that do nark me tho daily..for another instance the depositor freeroll tday..read instructions it states registration will open at 12.30 pm tday and low and behold theres already 146 people entered already at 11.30 am..who does that work then.is it priority registration for some and not others or what.this is not a moan but another reasonable question..hope u can give me an answer..ta
    Posted by chipsta
    wow replys are few and far between im suprised or is tha no come back to this one??
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to new player freeroll : its not rocket science ,just take note of their Alias and check them on Sharkscope they are either NEW players or they arent :)
    Posted by djblacke04
    hahaha yeah lets check all 1000 of them everytime on sharkscope ehh lmao..great idea...not