You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats! sky poker fixed! it's boring now :(

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
With all the growing amount of posts on how this is all fixed and bad beats etc etc i thought perhaps we may be able to put this one to bed once an for all. So having a sense of humor i wrote a spoof letter from a conspiracy theorist to sky and their response. I was going to post it up here as most people start here and do not venture into Area 51 that much.

So this is a post to alert you that it is there and to have a look as it may well make you smile for the day!! 

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Area51 has seen a 350% increase in turnover in the past 6 months. Residential and trickcyclist fees are now increasing at an alarming rate. Furthermore, advance sales of bacofoil helmets and protective headgear are breaking all records. I understand your concerns and that you think it's boring, but just think of the costs of redundancy for Doctor Looney and Nurse Noseybonk should the conspiracy theorists escape to another site.

I for one have had some of my happiest moments in area51.........long live the sanatorium!

nice post btw :0)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: bad beats! sky poker fixed! it's boring now :(:
    Area51 has seen a 350% increase in turnover in the past 6 months. Residential and trickcyclist fees are now increasing at an alarming rate. Furthermore, advance sales of bacofoil helmets and protective headgear are breaking all records. I understand your concerns and that you think it's boring, but just think of the costs of redundancy for Doctor Looney and Nurse Noseybonk should the conspiracy theorists escape to another site. I for one have had some of my happiest moments in area51.........long live the sanatorium! nice post btw :0)
    Posted by elsadog
    Hadn't really thought about it like that Elsadog, in current economic climate an all .... redundancies are not good :( still needed a bit of humor injected to it though as they are getting quite serious over a subject that really does not require it ;)
  • edited November 2009
    I am about to get on the nut bus and go for a tour of the inmates. Wish me luck, I shall try to get away from the maniacs....
  • edited November 2009
    Good luck...........we'll count you in and hopefully count you out again afterwards, although some have entered never to return, ''You're a braver man than I am dusty bin.''
  • edited November 2009
    you  will  never  put  to  bed  margatemaf    think   they  have  a  right  to  win  every   hand  but  poker  does  not  work  like   they  dont  read  the  borad   when  there  chasing    and  it   and  go  over  the  top  of  there bet  start  moaning   because  all they  can  see is  there 2  hole  cards
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: bad beats! sky poker fixed! it's boring now :(:
    I am about to get on the nut bus and go for a tour of the inmates. Wish me luck, I shall try to get away from the maniacs....
    Posted by Grimstar30

Be careful!! grimsatr!! it's a well dodgy place! i am a big lad and even i was a little bit on edge! come to think about you have been very quiet last couple of hours ... i wonder if he escaped ;(
  • edited November 2009
    we have search and rescue team on standbye as we speak.
  • edited November 2009
    i have seen no distress flare's either ... it's getting critical now elsa! i am really worried ;(
  • edited November 2009
    Hi all,im off to AREA 51 for my daily FIX right now.Please wish me luck on hopefully making a safe return from there.See you all at the tables later.dav
  • edited November 2009
    There going down like lemmings..........I think we may have an epidemic or worse still,  if their looking for their lost chips, a chip-pandemic.
  • edited November 2009
    I have no reply for that whatsoever! HELP!!!  very good elsadog :)
  • edited November 2009
    i dont htnk many sites these days would dare to cheat there customers, if they do they would go to jail 4 a long long time.
  • edited November 2009

These fixed posts are hilarious, keep em comming all you sore losers out there lol