You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is the river action so bad on skypoker?

edited January 2012 in Area 51
Can i suggest instead of coming up with new cash4points promotions,tourneys and new structures etc can you sort the software out its so unrealistic with the horrendous amount of river action it dishs out i see players on the end of it too much iv come to the point that im starting too believe unless your chip leader and running like god trapping is near impossible on here. Maybe small pots won on the flop/turn are the way to play here??

Comments

• edited January 2012
    o look the idiots put my post in area51 how predictable cant even make a genuine point on here guess if they dont like the truth they make you out to be doomsday pfff....
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Why is the river action so bad on skypoker?:
    Can i suggest instead of coming up with new cash4points promotions,tourneys and new structures etc can you sort the software out its so unrealistic with the horrendous amount of river action it dishs out i see players on the end of it too much iv come to the point that im starting too believe unless your chip leader and running like god trapping is near impossible on here. Maybe small pots won on the flop/turn are the way to play here??
    Posted by adz777
    I put your post here. 

It is clearly indicating that you believe the software is rigged for river action from your comments. 
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Why is the river action so bad on skypoker?:
    In Response to Why is the river action so bad on skypoker? : I put your post here.  It is clearly indicating that you believe the software is rigged for river action from your comments. 
    Posted by Machka
    rigged would imply it was in someones favour where as if you chose to read my point proply before moving it you'd realise it wasnt.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Why is the river action so bad on skypoker?:
    In Response to Re: Why is the river action so bad on skypoker? : rigged would imply it was in someones favour where as if you chose to read my point proply before moving it you'd realise it wasnt.
    Posted by adz777

This thread isn't just for people who this the site is rigged.  It os also for people who question the reliability of the RNG.  I think this definitely describes your question.  Hence the reason it was moved here.

Here is an extract from the pinned thread of Area 51.  Hope this explains the move 

We've been somewhat surprised by the popularity of discussions focused on randomness or fairness of our poker application. 

As stated elsehwere our software is fully independently tested (by industry-leading experts) and we're regulated by the AGCC - however maybe there's little point to going over this again.

So - we thought we'd provide a dedicated area for our conspiracy theorists to get things off their chest, maybe feel better and still continue to play on our site!

• edited January 2012
    then do one cjm, stop bleeting on, trolling and move to a site which will benefit your "style" of play. the last hands you put up were horrific, my 8 yr  old daughter could play them better. 

• edited January 2012
    CJM post deleted for breaking forum guidelines

Well said Pod!
  • edited January 2012
    dont mind people venting , but he gets a bit much !

• edited January 2012
    can i vent now pod..  ohh plssssssss..  plsssssssss
  • edited January 2012
    your wish is my command bigal, lol