You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

guests

edited March 2012 in Area 51
Who is this mouth piece that is on channel 865 at the minute, what a load of bull he is talking ! who the f does he think he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2012
    if your talking about ryan, hes a pro lol

• edited January 2012
    Thought he did very well. wd ryan,
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to guests:
    Who is this mouth piece that is on channel 865 at the minute, what a load of bull he is talking ! who the does he think he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Hellobaby
    He's a Sweetie Pie  your  a Magpie.!
  • edited January 2012
    Record a clip of yourself doing a better job and stick it on Youtube for us all to see.
  • edited January 2012

Who is this mouth piece that is on channel 865 at the minute?ryan spittles(scotty77)on skypoker.

what a load of bull he is talking ! you got the bottle to do it,go on tv talk bull for 4 hours(doubt it).

who the f does he think he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a pro, makes is living at the game,also as the good grace to share is knowledge with us,you know help us all get a wee bit better at this game.

Great couple of shows ryan i for one learnt a lot.

• edited January 2012
    In Response to guests:
    Who is this mouth piece that is on channel 865 at the minute, what a load of bull he is talking ! who the f does he think he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Hellobaby
    A far better player than you'll ever be.

</thread>
  • edited January 2012

Maybe Hellobaby didnt learn anything from ryan,  Maybe Hellobaby IS better,  Who Knows???

Just because someones on telly It doest necessariy mean they are an expert.

Imo ryan is very compitent and v good for skypoker as an advocate and better than lots in studio, But Hey ho, Hellobaby has a right to his opinion , Even a misguieded one.l

• edited January 2012

Did you expect ppl to agree with you by posting this??? You just annoyed a huge poker community with a stupid comment some things are best kept quiet.

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: guests:
    Did you expect ppl to agree with you by posting this??? You just annoyed a huge poker community with a stupid comment some things are best kept quiet.
    Posted by Batkin88
    It didnt annoy me,  on the contrary I found his comments a bit ott but refreshingly honest.

LOl this forum is rapidly looking like mob rule.
  • edited January 2012

Mmmm i remember when anna started and she got same thing even though she a presenter not a poker player, now you try sitting in front of camera`s as a player giving your best advice, we all play differeant and all advice is differant

• edited January 2012
    Hi there,

I am the guy who was analysing in the studio that night (and the night before).

Just wanna say that I have never done any TV work of any kind before (bar 2 guest appearences on the show with TK in the analysts seat).  I was understandbly nervous and realise that I did get some things wrong.

There are things that I need to work on.  My analysis is how I see the game, of course poker is a very subjective game and thus everyone plays hands different.

If you, or anyone for that matter, has any advice for how I could improve in the future it would really be appreciated and I will take it on board...thats if I am lucky enough to be given the chance to be analysing the hands on Sky Poker 865 again.

Thanks for the kind comments in here btw!  Very grateful.
  • edited January 2012

Ryan is an accomplished player and I don't think he's ever put himself forward as a television presenter. 

I didn't see the show, but whatever you may think of his ''performance'' it should be realised by all just how difficult it is to keep your cool whilst talking about this complex game. I've never been in the studio but have taken part in the live phone-in, (I managed to sound like the village idiot when I did it) so if anyone thinks they can do better than Ryan then get on there and see how you do.

Much respect for having the guts to have a go Ryan!

• edited January 2012
    Ryan is an accomplished player and I don't think he's ever put himself forward as a television presenter.  I didn't see the show, but whatever you may think of his ''performance'' it should be realised by all just how difficult it is to keep your cool whilst talking about this complex game. I've never been in the studio but have taken part in the live phone-in, (I managed to sound like the village idiot when I did it) so if anyone thinks they can do better than Ryan then get on there and see how you do. Much respect for having the guts to have a go Ryan!  
    Posted by elsadog
    so there are two village idiot`s on the phone in, maybe you an me should do a live show together, on second thought`s i`v not the cahooner`s
  • edited January 2012
    Hi there, I am the guy who was analysing in the studio that night (and the night before). Just wanna say that I have never done any TV work of any kind before (bar 2 guest appearences on the show with TK in the analysts seat).  I was understandbly nervous and realise that I did get some things wrong. There are things that I need to work on.  My analysis is how I see the game, of course poker is a very subjective game and thus everyone plays hands different. If you, or anyone for that matter, has any advice for how I could improve in the future it would really be appreciated and I will take it on board...thats if I am lucky enough to be given the chance to be analysing the hands on Sky Poker 865 again. Thanks for the kind comments in here btw!  Very grateful.
    Posted by scotty77
    I dont think you need to justify yourself to anyone mate, most 'normal' people would agree u have done a great job over the weekend.

I always enjoy when 'winning sky players' come on the show and share their knowledge
  • edited January 2012
    stop licking his hoop people, i thought he sucked as a presenter, so i said my piece , i do not care about what others think, if sky cant get any decent presenters on they should close the show. Fair play to you trying though but you did be little certain players at certain times
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to guests : A far better player than you'll ever be. </thread />
    Posted by EvilPingu
    wow that hurt you really are nasty you p ric k

• edited March 2012
    In Response to guests : A far better player than you'll ever be. </thread />
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Ive saw you play u are shi1te, just a fish hoping to hit lucky, sky poker is rite for you cos its full of mugs like you and fish