You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Call for help

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
seriously guys i know everyone goes through bad beats, but just can't seem to shake them off lately. It seems not matter what i hit or bet i loose. Play relatively low tables (2/4 5/10 sng's) but like i say just going so wrong. Realised i was playing abit too loose so purchased a quality book (how to win online) which glorfied how wrong i was playin, basically rods out and fishin everynight so the book taught me how to tighten up, ie tighten up & play premium hands strong,,,,,, so since the book i'll give you two examples

without going into details,,

a 10 short stacked in a £5 sit n go so pushed with 1k, 1 caller, hit aa10 on the flop so though nice one and move onto the next hand,,,,,,,, so done by a straight flush on the river

next one,

KK on the big blind, one caller before the button and the small blind so i reraise x5. One before the button calls, small big blind stacks,,,,, flop comes 8 2 10,, so cut along story short i end up reraising every hand for the caller to have 2 10 on the flop................ WTF can anyone call 2 10 with a reraise x5 on the BB???

Rant over guys,,,,, just wanted to vent and cry for help

Comments