You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE OLD SAYING; "LUCK COMES IN THREES" HOPE NOT!!

edited November 2009 in The Shed
The last two weeks have been a bit profitable thanks to the forum. Firstly, about two weeks ago i was second closest in the guess the time of the 200millionth hand and won a seat in the Primo. Last wednesday i won the "posters freeroll", and today i find out i've won the October manager of the month on the fanrasy football and i get a seat in the deepie tonight. God i'm loving this forum, just hope the lucky streak continues. If not i'm sure i'll be donking chips off to all and sundry for the next few weeks.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to THE OLD SAYING; "LUCK COMES IN THREES" HOPE NOT!!:
    The last two weeks have been a bit profitable thanks to the forum. Firstly, about two weeks ago i was second closest in the guess the time of the 200millionth hand and won a seat in the Primo. Last wednesday i won the "posters freeroll", and today i find out i've won the October manager of the month on the fanrasy football and i get a seat in the deepie tonight. God i'm loving this forum, just hope the lucky streak continues. If not i'm sure i'll be donking chips off to all and sundry for the next few weeks.
    Posted by labrat64
    me tooo  lol