You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

good shot

edited January 2012 in The Shed
   You've had lots of practice  HMS Victory with only 2 votes won .      " The Warning Shot across my bows, hit the target and the Titanic ship is sunk. "?   I lost my ship and crew you lost your credibility.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    As "Lord Nelson" said to his Crew. " There was no H arm in it."    His Crew said,  eye eye Captain.?   You've got to laugh.!!

Am I Bovvered. !!   sob sob
  • edited January 2012

Are you on medication?  Just wondering like.

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: good shot:
    Are you on medication?  Just wondering like.
    Posted by davelufc
    Yes,  It's called lust for Life.?  Have Fun Make Love not War.!  Ageing Hippie, Flower Power me.?   Not ageing War Ship Belgrano easy target to be sunk.  I'm more Pleasure Cruise Ship in tranquil waters sand sea and surf. Don't need Sharks circling to bite me.  Rather swim with the Dolphins. But I have been round the "Horn".     Hugs Annie x   
  • edited January 2012
    what on earth are you on about ????
    i would vote but what for ???
    i think the  good ship lollipop is more in your line.
    swim with dolphins ??  but would they swim with you ??
    the medication is waring off, get back on it.
    and having been round the horn ?? lol logdon  more round the bend
  • edited January 2012
    what on earth are you on about ???? i would vote but what for ??? i think the  good ship lollipop is more in your line. swim with dolphins ??  but would they swim with you ?? the medication is waring off, get back on it. and having been round the horn ?? lol logdon  more round the bend
    Posted by bludreid11
    Yep,    Thats me.!   

It was Paul Daniels,  now you see it,  now you don't.?   If you didn't see it,  then you weren't up early enough or as usual not paying attention.    How can you Vlad the MAD call me ............  sad.?  lol  :-)    The vote is ;  Should HMS Astute  Torpedo my Thread while I'm not looking.  Simps even 4 u
  • edited January 2012
    are you talking about your budgirl thread annie,i think it was there this morning xxx
  • edited January 2012

now you see it now you dont:):)::) to sky and beyond or just a little further,out in space me,well i think i am with steve zodiac xxxx mad as the hatter me alice in wonderland and all that xxx :):):):):)

• edited January 2012
    i HAVE Error on page that is what my computer is telling me with a little yellow symbol by the side of Error.
  • edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    DO YOU NEED A NURSE davelufc,is it a bed bath you would like, i dont do them sorry,but fluffy pink hand cuffs i do :):):):):) xxx
  • edited January 2012
    COME ON LEEDS UTD,MY HUBBY HAS BEEN A LIFE LONG FAN,BUT IF LEEDS DO WIN  IM A VILLA FAN. :):):) LOVE YOU MY HUSBAND BUT VILLA WILL GET YOU XX
  • edited January 2012
    are you talking about your budgirl thread annie,i think it was there this morning xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Yes,    I was trying to help a man fallen overboard without a life jacket. The Captain of the War Ship would not turn round to save him, and when I tried to rescue him with my ship they fired on my vessel sinking it.   I will get the blindfold and stand against the wall.  Get them to form impartial firing squad party,  but knowing them they will all have the live bullet just to make sure.  " It's a far far better thing I do today than I have ever done before."  To try and fail is better that to have never tried.!
     Moral of this story;      Hugs are not enough. ?  
  • edited January 2012
    ANNIE I HAVE JUST SHOT THE SHERIFF,HOPE THAT HELPS XXX:):):)BUT I WILL LET YOU SHOOT THE DEPUTY XXX :):):)
  • edited January 2012
    ANNIE I HAVE JUST SHOT THE SHERIFF,HOPE THAT HELPS XXX:):):)BUT I WILL LET YOU SHOOT THE DEPUTY XXX :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    I am the Deputy.!
  • edited January 2012
    WHAT, WHAT, ARE YOU A MOD, XXX :):):):)
  • edited January 2012
                                      Boo

Its the bogey man

I agree with forum banning and table chat banning for whatever reason sky deem fit,   Why wouldnt I???  I would be a complete fool to dissagree even if there is zero reason given as only a fool would agree to  contract and then argue against that witch he already agreed.

LOl Its like asking a piece of paper to play fair.

If you were really a captain you would understand the law of the sea.
  • edited January 2012
    BOO THE  BOGEY MAN GOT ME AND I WAS A NICE WITCH, YOU GOT ME NODEAL:):):) XXXX
  • edited January 2012

The Weather has been bad lately and has blown the garbage out of the bin and back in the house.   Put a lid on it.?

S.O.S.      save our soles

• edited January 2012
        Dogs are barking at poo, candles are blowing in the wind, people are confusing themselves.

Shine a torch on it!!!  lofnl
  • edited January 2012
    You know,  I got forum banned and sky phoned me and asked me to return early as they were getting bored,  they also credited my account.

Lucky me.. eh????

Hey paige..say hi to yur hubby for me... gd man
  • edited January 2012

What a sad little person you are.  Sky are welcome to you,  you are suited and booted.  Birds of a feather. !  

• edited January 2012
    LOL  whoever you are talking to thats not a nice way to talk, You really shud say sorry.
  • edited January 2012
    LOL  whoever you are talking to thats not a nice way to talk,You really shud say sorry.
    Posted by NODEAL
    Is this a new beginning third time lucky or starting again where you left off.  Mmmm

The Ghost from Christmas past.?     Your back from your two weeks Vacation courtesy of Sky punishment squad.   "So sorry for not Apologizing to you for your despicable conduct."   "How silly of me to mistake your down loads as anything other than with Honourable intention."    "Please      hold your breath while waiting for my Apology." !    :-)) lol  Oops silly me again, did I miss out the don't.!
  • edited January 2012

So  the little boy has his chat back.
    sky phoned him asking for him to come back  does ANYONE  believe that  ???
    he stays in the  philppinies,
    he lives on an island on the west coast ,

your just a troll son, looking for something  or someone that will interact with you.
    if you told mey the time i wouldnt believe you.
    as far as saying sorry  i think you should say sorry to the whole community on sky.
    one bit of advice i can give you, save up all your money, and buy yourself a personallity.
     as you have just got your chat back    keep a low profile and just get on playing poker
  • edited January 2012
    So  the little boy has his chat back. sky phoned him asking for him to come back  does ANYONE  believe that  ??? he stays in the  philppinies, he lives on an island on the west coast ,  your just a troll son, looking for something  or someone that will interact with you. if you told mey the time i wouldnt believe you. as far as saying sorry  i think you should say sorry to the whole community on sky. one bit of advice i can give you, save up all your money, and buy yourself a personallity.  as you have just got your chat back    keep a low profile and just get on playing poker
    Posted by bludreid11
    that should take a while!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Thank you for your support Trish  Bludreid.    Off to get my Medication Playing Poker.  Hugs Annie xxx

• edited January 2012

My goodness, My first post was an informative post to educate on contractual law and had no abuse in it what so ever,  Geez try to help and inform people an see what happens!!!

My second post was also not abusive and I dont see what your problem is,   The only abuse so far on this thread is from logdon and bluesumink.

Lozgo was also mildly abusive to me and iv never even noticed his/hers existence before now so in the interests of fairness I would like to give lozgo the oppertunity to discuss what he/she means in a reasonable manner as it might well be the case that he/she is mistaken.

I can assure you that if I msde a derogatory comment on someone I would never just run with the crowd and take a swipe,  I would have honor and stand alone by my own words.

Hugs and kisses to all.... XXX