You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

twice as bad

edited January 2012 in Area 51
Came back on to play my cash for points (which sky has altered to have even more profit for themselves btw) and its  twice as bad as its ever been.One big rip off.Once this has been robbed off me im gone and i hope loads more follow.thanx sky

Comments

• edited January 2012
    In Response to twice as bad:
    Came back on to play my cash for points (which sky has altered to have even more profit for themselves btw) and its  twice as bad as its ever been.One big rip off.Once this has been robbed off me im gone and i hope loads more follow.thanx sky
    Posted by chipsta

Aww, thats a shame. it`s probably for the best really, seeing that 95% of your 27 ish posts in the last 20 months have been in A51 or BBV telling us how bad and fixed sky is.

Miss you.....
  • edited January 2012
    why would you want loads more to follow you????????? would it make you feel better, would it justify your decision? would it stop you having to answer the real qusetion : "am i just not good enough to play this game"
    what is it they say ah yes "misery likes company!!!"
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: twice as bad:
    In Response to twice as bad : Aww, thats a shame. it`s probably for the best really, seeing that 95% of your 27 ish posts in the last 20 months have been in A51 or BBV telling us how bad and fixed sky is. Miss you.....
    Posted by davelufc
    the lufc bit tells me exactly what u are m8..ohh and ya rubbish comments to....a little clue- ends in ck.

miss yous to in the top league..
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: twice as bad : the lufc bit tells me exactly what u are m8..ohh and ya rubbish comments to....a little clue- ends in ck. miss yous to in the top league..
    Posted by chipsta

The team i support has no relevance to this thread, ok so you think i`m a **ck, fair do`s, bit strong as i have never insulted you but hey, you`re entitled to your opinion.

I just think, if you really think it`s all a fix, then you would be less stressed out if you left.

It just seems really unhealthy to come on here and moan when you get beat, i used to be mega tilty until i started reading advice on here, it does help you,

GL wherever, you decide to play

PS, get that chip(sta) off your shoulder.
  • edited January 2012
    haha dave, just looked at chipta wall and last 10 comments!
  • edited January 2012
    haha dave, just looked at chipta wall and last 10 comments!
    Posted by pod1
    hahaha pod yous all live in a sky dreamworld.Never experienced anything live like i have on here.end of.
  • edited January 2012
    why would you want loads more to follow you????????? would it make you feel better, would it justify your decision? would it stop you having to answer the real qusetion : "am i just not good enough to play this game" what is it they say ah yes "misery likes company!!!"
    Posted by pod1
    to save their money kidda.is that wrong
  • edited January 2012
    why would you care! you dont know these people, you will probably never meet them, and are they going to listen to someone who just bleets on!!

• edited January 2012
    why would you care! you dont know these people, you will probably never meet them, and are they going to listen to someone who just bleets on!!
    Posted by pod1
    well they listen to YOU...skys very own jockey..
  • edited January 2012
    You will be missed...........Your all the same it's fxed it is a scam!!! You win a tournament it's great you spend the money on whatever floats your boat and you don't understand why you can't win another tournament straight away!!
  • edited January 2012
    You will be missed...........Your all the same it's fxed it is a scam!!! You win a tournament it's great you spend the money on whatever floats your boat and you don't understand why you can't win another tournament straight away!!
    Posted by Batkin88
    most boring reply ive had...
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: twice as bad : most boring reply ive had...
    Posted by chipsta
    Your original post was twice as bad.?   lol :-))
  • edited January 2012
    I have now closed this thread as it is serving no purpose

forum threads will get responses that's why we post them, but to simply insult everyone who does respond is not the way to go about things