You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BANG OUT OF ORDER, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!

edited November 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
tikay,the sky team and all poker players MUST READ THIS!!!! all week, its been about ski to qualify... and they cheated on the final table to qualify
adieshady told him in the chatbox 'bet 400 and i will fold' when there was over 2400 in the pot and shady had thousands. if this was live, they would be disqualified!!!
this is unfair to all the other players and was well below the belt....no etiquette at at all!!
surely this is unacceptable???

Comments

• edited November 2009
    glad ski qualified but think the chat byaddies out of order hope theres no consprisys like this at mancs anyhow thats my 2pennys worth look forward 2 seeing u all at manchester
  • edited November 2009
    ye i was watching the tables....surely this was wrong
  • edited November 2009
    watched it eye rays,tho i dont think Ski did anything wrong.i was disgusted at the play.....v unfair
  • edited November 2009
    its MAZZA i feel sorry for
  • edited November 2009
    i saw it too and as much as i hoped ski would get a seat i didnt want to see it done this way and i am pleased it wasnt me that went out on the bubble !!!!
  • edited November 2009

If there was alleged improper conduct, it will be examined by the Cardoom boys tomorrow (Wednesday), & they will deal with it.

There is nothing else that can or should be done tonight.

Please don't assume guilt by either party at this stage.

You CAN assume it will be investigated, & sorted if need be.
  • edited November 2009
    yes Mack,if i was Mazza i think i would be asking for "shadyaidies" seat
  • edited November 2009
    i was playing and was very short stacked and was watching the the other table adieshady write in chat raise 400 and i will fold which i think is not in the spirit of the game this was not skis fault but htis should not be allowed as i could of gne out.

Gareth26
  • edited November 2009
    got screen shot of chat if req
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to BANG OUT OF ORDER, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!:
    tikay,the sky team and all poker players MUST READ THIS!!!! all week, its been about to qualify... and they cheated on the final table to qualify told him in the chatbox 'bet 400 and i will fold' when there was over 2400 in the pot and had thousands. if this was live, they would be disqualified!!! this is unfair to all the other players and was well below the belt....no etiquette at at all!! surely this is unacceptable???
    Posted by eye-rays
    Hi Eye

I would like to suggest you remove the name from the post otherwise it will probably be remove, If you feel something was not right, contact Customer Care by chat ir email, they will deal with the matter.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BANG OUT OF ORDER, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!:
    If there was alleged improper conduct, it will be examined by the Cardoom boys tomorrow (Wednesday), & they will deal with it. There is nothing else that can or should be done tonight. Please don't assume guilt by either party at this stage. You CAN assume it will be investigated, & sorted if need be.
    Posted by Tikay10

but i will say skicowboys didnt actually do anything wrong .. he never wrote anything in the chat window !!!
  • edited November 2009
    tikay i will let the boys do their stuff but it leaves a sour taste in the mouth

i agree fitzer ski did nothing wrong, but adieshady words may have influenced the action.

congrats to ski on the seat, im sure he didnt want to qualify with this situation arising
  • edited November 2009
    got screen shot of chat if req
    Posted by kingkebab1
    Thanks king, but the Office have a log of all chat on all Tables,. they can quickly examine it in the morning.
  • edited November 2009
     as i said in my post on "FREE SEAT FOR SKI" that he would of wanted to qualify on his own merits (know i would)
  • edited November 2009
    Why remove the name? There was enough people watching to support the complaint, these things should be brought out into the open its the only way to eliminate it and this is a forum for discussion. 
  • edited November 2009
    Why remove the name? There was enough people watching to support the complaint, these things should be brought out into the open its the only way to eliminate it and this is a forum for discussion. 
    Posted by dunno_who
    Because it is not the done thing on the forum
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to BANG OUT OF ORDER, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!:
    tikay,the sky team and all poker players MUST READ THIS!!!! all week, its been about ski to qualify... and they cheated on the final table to qualify adieshady told him in the chatbox 'bet 400 and i will fold' when there was over 2400 in the pot and shady had thousands. if this was live, they would be disqualified!!! this is unfair to all the other players and was well below the belt....no etiquette at at all!! surely this is unacceptable???
    Posted by eye-rays
    that is well out of order  ..i bet the player who got bubbled  would call it cheatin.......shokin..
  • edited November 2009
    It's possible the table was being played in mini view mode so the chat wouldn't have been seen.
  • edited November 2009
    It's possible the table was being played in mini view mode so the chat wouldn't have been seen.
    Posted by Machka
    To be honest i didnt see this incident, but it doesnt matter IF the table was in mini view by any of the players, as it was evidently wasnt by the villain of this thread, as it was seen by others. In the past a player was banned from the final after breaking rules, so this COULD lead to severe punishment, but thats for others to decide. My view is that the Sky Poker Tour IS a beacon for taking the rules seriously and this does smack of collusion, therefore cheating and should be punished as such, if it is deemed to be correct.
    col
  • edited November 2009
    As with all matters of this kind, this case will be thoroughly investigated and dealt with accordingly by the Sky Poker Team.

I'm closing this thread now as any investigation and actions taken willl only be discussed directly with the player(s) involved, as is standard practice with any cases of this kind.

The allegations being made are clearly very serious and will be handled accordingly.

Regards

Adam