You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Luton - dress code

edited January 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Rich,

As you are aware, the dress code at the G Luton is ridic however it usually is relaxed for major poker events.

Usually this is only for GUKPTs, however it was relaxed for the D4 Events 6max that happened a couple of months back too.

Any chance of trying to sweet talk the management into the same for the SPT?

Cheers,
Ryan

Comments

• edited January 2012
    i think every1 should come in fancy dress

any1 else wanna be a smurf?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Luton - dress code:
    i think every1 should come in fancy dress any1 else wanna be a smurf?
    Posted by sikas
    hmmmmm....got me thinking!

We could suggest people wear something PINK, [Macmillans colour], To honour dragonfli Lynne??

Maybe on the Saturday Only, then Casual Sunday, would be pretty spectacular for a Large Poker tourney!!!

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Luton - dress code : hmmmmm....got me thinking! We could suggest people wear something PINK, [Macmillans colour], To honour dragonfli Lynne?? Maybe on the Saturday Only, then Casual Sunday, would be pretty spectacular for a Large Poker tourney!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    That is a good idea Dave saying that funny if all turned away at the door. Team colours is bag!
  • SPTSPT
    edited January 2012
    In Response to SPT Luton - dress code:
    Hi Rich, As you are aware, the dress code at the G Luton is ridic however it usually is relaxed for major poker events. Usually this is only for GUKPTs, however it was relaxed for the D4 Events 6max that happened a couple of months back too. Any chance of trying to sweet talk the management into the same for the SPT? Cheers, Ryan
    Posted by scotty77
    Have requested this, will let you know
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to SPT Luton - dress code : Have requested this, will let you know
    Posted by SPT

THANKYOU!!!!!!

xx

• SPTSPT
    edited January 2012
    Luton will relax the dress code to a certain extent,

i.e Hoodies, Hats and trainers will be allowed.

They will still hold the right to refuse entry.

They stress that football shirts, tracksuit bottoms, ripped jeans will be refused.

So as long as you don't show up looking like a cross between So Solid Crew and the cast of Shameless, you should be fine
  • edited January 2012
    Great news thanks Rich!
  • edited January 2012
    Luton will relax the dress code to a certain extent, i.e Hoodies, Hats and trainers will be allowed. They will still hold the right to refuse entry. They stress that football shirts, tracksuit bottoms, ripped jeans will be refused. So as long as you don't show up looking like a cross between So Solid Crew and the cast of Shameless, you should be fine
    Posted by SPT
    Nice 1 thank you
  • edited January 2012
    Luton will relax the dress code to a certain extent, i.e Hoodies, Hats and trainers will be allowed. They will still hold the right to refuse entry. They stress that football shirts, tracksuit bottoms, ripped jeans will be refused. So as long as you don't show up looking like a cross between So Solid Crew and the cast of Shameless, you should be fine
    Posted by SPT

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx

• edited January 2012
    Posted by SPT
    Nice one, thanks!
  • edited January 2012
    smurf it is then!
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by SPT
    I fear Dan, Ben and most of the donny crew will be in a bit of trouble then !!!!!