You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Sit and Goes-Why not improve them?

edited February 2012 in Sky Poker Tournaments
I have been using sky poker on and off now for a few years and like the site a lot.  However im constanly dissapointed with the sit and go experiance.  We need more 9 person sit and goes as well as some multi table once ie 18/27/45/180 mans.  

Any one else have an opinoin on this?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I was going to post something about at least having 18 player Sit 'n' Gos on here yesterday, but I thought I'd leave it until today and it turns out someone else has done it for me :P

I don't think Sky has enough traffic to get anything more than an 18 man Sit 'n' Go running frequently, to be honest. But I wouldn't mind seeing and trying out 18 player Sit 'n' Go's.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker Sit and Goes-Why not improve them?:
    I have been using sky poker on and off now for a few years and like the site a lot.  However im constanly dissapointed with the sit and go experiance.  We need more 9 person sit and goes as well as some multi table once ie 18/27/45/180 mans.   Any one else have an opinoin on this?
    Posted by matt786
    lets be honest the regualr 6 max sitn gos take ages to fill up so how long is a 18 man, or 27 man sit and go gonna take
  • edited January 2012
    These things were tried 3 or 4 years back with little interest
  • edited January 2012
    Maybe introduce them with an initial promotion of double cash for points or something like that? i'd certainly be interested.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Sit and Goes-Why not improve them?:
    Maybe introduce them with an initial promotion of double cash for points or something like that? i'd certainly be interested.
    Posted by Swog
    +1, also introduce them with a low buyin so the casual players will stroll on in, eg the Hypers started at £5.25 and £10.50, they were only going to pull in turbo HU players as most people trying out a new format want to do it cheaply...
  • edited January 2012
    +1 to this would really enjoy to see 18s,27s at least given a trial again. Guessing the numbers on the site are way way bigger now than when they were last tried.
  • edited February 2012
    I'd love to see some micro/low 18/45 man sngs. I think the regular 6 max's need some form of promotion to get them going to though.