You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bankroll question

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
As I have just found out I can fit 5 tables on my screen (just! bit of overlap though), what sort of bankroll would be recommended for playing 5 DYM's at the same level?

Currently have around £94 in my Poker Bankroll, and wondering whether that's enough for £2.25 or whether to stay at £1.15.

Thanks in advance :P

Comments

• edited January 2012
    At either of these low levels the rake is crippling. And although they say more tables evens out the variance, I can see no reason to put 15% of your roll out there on 5 x 2.25 tables at a time. Better off staying at 4 where they fit the screen better.
  • edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Bankroll question:
    mini view
    Posted by rancid
    I'm already in mini view and can only fit 5 tables. :(
  • edited January 2012
    My personal advice would be to forget about DYM's untill you have around £100-120 and then just focus solely on the £3.30's, the rake is higher at £2.25 and below so should be avoided at all costs.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Bankroll question:
    As I have just found out I can fit 5 tables on my screen (just! bit of overlap though), what sort of bankroll would be recommended for playing 5 DYM's at the same level? Currently have around £94 in my Poker Bankroll, and wondering whether that's enough for £2.25 or whether to stay at £1.15. Thanks in advance :P
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Hi EP,

Multi-tabling doesn't affect BR requirements that much, other than the actual negative effect it has on your game. I would definately say that you have enough there to play the £2.25s. To be perfectly honest with you, I think you have enough to 5 table the £3.30s and would advise you to do that, for the rake considerations mentioned by the other guys.