You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks Railers

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I'd like to just say thanks to all the railers tonight in the deepstack....you all know who you are.

I'd like also to say a special thank you to my official sponsor.....Mr Magoo

Comments

• edited November 2009
    SORRY, WHATS A 'RAILER', CAN SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME???
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thanks Railers:
    SORRY, WHATS A 'RAILER', CAN SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME???
    Posted by nirvana29
    Friends who watch the game and talk in the chat box during the game, particularly the latter stages.
  • edited November 2009
      I was railing pillowman and stopped watching when he exited. I know you were doing really well at the time, did you take it down? And did chris forgive you for your AQ beating his KK
  • edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
      I was railing pillowman and stopped watching when he exited. I know you were doing really well at the time, did you take it down? And did chris forgive you for your AQ beating his KK
    Posted by Talon
    Er.....NO and NO.     Got 2nd, guy was too strong for me in the H2H. I was also responsible for Chris's final demise.
  • edited November 2009
     Good result anyway. Well played.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks Talon I was a bit fortunate though.
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by Talon
    TY FOR RAILING TALON . WAS ON 2 TABLES MOST OF THE TIME AND STRUGGLE TO CHAT THEN . ALSO THXS TO FATHER V , OZZIE , RAY , LUCKY,CHRIS AND ANYONE I MISSED . REALLY GREAT WHEN FRIENDS DROP IN AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT . ALSO A BIG TY TO CANDI , TALLBOY AND OTHERS WHO SUPPORTED LUCKY WHEN 1 PLAYER WAS DISHING IT OUT . AND WELL DONE TO ELSADOG . AS FOR ME , I PLAYED POORLY ONCE I CASHED , OH WELL , NEXT TIME.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Thanks Railers:
    I'd like to just say thanks to all the railers tonight in the deepstack....you all know who you are. I'd like also to say a special thank you to my official sponsor.....Mr Magoo
    Posted by elsadog
    No problem Elsa it was a pleasure ,and already a small return on my investment..keep it up! 
  • edited November 2009
    well done to a respected player pillowman keep that up and you will be winning it soon vwd

and congratulations to leon1 and the runner up elsadog  and thx candi for your support when i was getting it from a player

will see you all in it next week gl on tables every1

be lucky from lucky
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Thanks Railers : No problem Elsa it was a pleasure ,and already a small return on my investment..keep it up! 
    Posted by MrMagooo
    When can I expect the doggie biscuits you promised me?  :o)

UPDATE:  I've found my bonio in the shed, thanks Mr Magoo
  • edited November 2009
    well done to a respected player pillowman keep that up and you will be winning it soon vwd and congratulations to leon1 and the runner up elsadog  and thx candi for your support when i was getting it from a player                                                              will see you all in it next week gl on tables every1                                                                                                                           be lucky from lucky
    Posted by lucky77777
     Yes very well done to you all in your games-top players and top mates xxx and you`re very welcome lucky hunni xxx

The very best of luck at the tables and i hope to see you all soon!

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thanks Railers : TY FOR RAILING TALON . WAS ON 2 TABLES MOST OF THE TIME AND STRUGGLE TO CHAT THEN . ALSO THXS TO FATHER V , OZZIE , RAY , LUCKY,CHRIS AND ANYONE I MISSED . REALLY GREAT WHEN FRIENDS DROP IN AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT . ALSO A BIG TY TO CANDI , TALLBOY AND OTHERS WHO SUPPORTED LUCKY WHEN 1 PLAYER WAS DISHING IT OUT . AND WELL DONE TO ELSADOG . AS FOR ME , I PLAYED POORLY ONCE I CASHED , OH WELL , NEXT TIME.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    You are very welcome pillowman..i will always support you guys to the hilt! Very well played in your tournies hunni and the very best of luck in future matches.

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx