You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Amazing how many donk calls win on here

My Bankroll just went from healthy to non existant this past 2days with people making bad calls. Or even slightly behind and hitting they're under card. i got beat by a 5 8 all in preflop about 10mins ago! AQ takes down my AK, 22 takes down my QQ. ETC ETC ETC. so im off soul searching for awhile, maybe take a pop onto a few other sites, see what there is to offer.

Run good my friends.

also apologise at the above, tilted bad and just blowing off some steam.

Good Luck to you all.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Amazing how many donk calls win on here:
    My Bankroll just went from healthy to non existant this past 2days with people making bad calls. Or even slightly behind and hitting they're under card. i got beat by a 5 8 all in preflop about 10mins ago! AQ takes down my AK, 22 takes down my QQ. ETC ETC ETC. so im off soul searching for awhile, maybe take a pop onto a few other sites, see what there is to offer. Run good my friends. also apologise at the above, tilted bad and just blowing off some steam. Good Luck to you all.
    Posted by smarr
     Chin up,  I looked over my Neighbours fence and their Grass looked lovely and Green.  Later he cut it and it now looks the same as mine.   see you when you get back.!!  Hugs xx
  • edited January 2012
    i feel a move coming on.  we all suffer to the bad caller syndrome.   it appears that they always hit.
    we all go through this. have a break, come back refreshed and win big and run good. gl on the tables
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Amazing how many donk calls win on here:
    In Response to Amazing how many donk calls win on here :  Chin up,  I looked over my Neighbours fence and their Grass looked lovely and Green.  Later he cut it and it now looks the same as mine.   see you when you get back.!!  Hugs xx
    Posted by logdon
    So true.
  • edited January 2012
    Bad players are good, what do you want - to play against better players -- PLEASE !

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

move thread to that area 51 place where all the other silly people are

thanks
  • edited January 2012
    Bad players are good, what do you want - to play against better players -- PLEASE ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR move thread to that area 51 place where all the other silly people are thanks
    Posted by rancid
    IMO DYMs are muchhh easier with 2 regs 3 randoms than 5 randoms.
  • edited January 2012
    i was one for always moaning about how the site was always against me and how bad i was running but over time i learnt it balances out in the end everybody has their bad weeks and their really good weeks,the best advice i could give would be if you start running bad just have a couple of days off. As for the other sites i think you will find they all run the same and bigger sites with more players means more bad players and there for more bad beats. All the best for the future regaurds Ade.
  • edited January 2012
    i was one for always moaning about how the site was always against me and how bad i was running but over time i learnt it balances out in the end everybody has their bad weeks and their really good weeks,the best advice i could give would be if you start running bad just have a couple of days off. As for the other sites i think you will find they all run the same and bigger sites with more players means more bad players and there for more bad beats. All the best for the future regaurds Ade.
    Posted by adejan1
    Great first post, welcome to the site!
  • edited January 2012
    Bad players are good, what do you want - to play against better players -- PLEASE ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR move thread to that area 51 place where all the other silly people are thanks
    Posted by rancid
    i find it easier playing better players as there usually easier to put ranges on and there more likely to understand plays u put on them which you can then manipulate in your favour. Bad players are a pain in the a**e when they call junk into premiums hands and cause me to tilt super bad and make stupid posts in area51 before i realise hey these players maybe need to make these beats to help there bankrolls