You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

qualifying for satellites question

edited January 2012 in Sky Poker Tournaments
When for example theres two satellites for the same tournament, and there say 10 minutes apart and i play them both (double my chance), say im about to qualify for one confrtably and the bubbles about to go and ive qualified, but in the 2nd tourno im also going to qualify confortably...what happens to the 2nd seat?

do i get the seat converted back into cash and get the 1 seat plus the equivalent cash rate?

another question also...what happens if i qualify then press cancel on the tournament ive qualified for, do i get the equivalent cash..i.e £11 bounty hunter ive qualified for, but now all of a sudden im busy and wont be able to sit the tournament, if i press cancel, will i instantly lose the seat with no cash? or will i get the cash equivalent back?

thanks alot in advance.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Hey Jazz

1)  In that scenario you will get the cost of the second seat credited to your account.  It has happened to me in the past (2 Sats for the Sunday Roller if I recall correctly).  However please make sure you read answer 2.  It seems that if you Sat into any tournie you are already registered for then the second seat is converted into cash and immediately credited into your account.

2)  If you Sat into a MTT and then De-Reg you will nothave that fee credited to your account.  I have no idea what happens if you buy in direct for one, win a sat for that MTT therefore having the credit into your account and then de-reg however.  Personally I wouldn't chance it.  In the past people have tried to negotiate this with customer services with differing results.  Please remember two things, firstly customer services are not purely for Sky Poker (they are part of the whole happy SB&G family) and there is no real link between Customer Services and here (i.e.  They do not monitor the forum).

Cliffs - Sat when already regged = Credit in account
    Dereg when Sat into = Lose the money.

Hope that helps
  • edited January 2012
    cheers tommy that cleared things up alot