You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

royal flush

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

I am in the middle of a tournament on another site and out of 250 we are down to last 5 at moment so making a tidy profit but so far in the 3 hours i've had 3 royal flushes lol
i have never seen that before! and in final table got aces 3 hands in a row. god must love me lol

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to royal flush:
    Hi all, I am in the middle of a tournament on another site and out of 250 we are down to last 5 at moment so making a tidy profit but so far in the 3 hours i've had 3 royal flushes lol i have never seen that before! and in final table got aces 3 hands in a row. god must love me lol
    Posted by anonymous
    ps, i wrote all that but for some reason i am annonymous or however u spell it lol
  • edited November 2009
    just added a straight flush to my collection of nice hands lol
    i know no1 cares but i am ejoying this as much as i can!
  • edited November 2009
    are you kidding?Thats incredible! I have only ever had 1 and you get 3 and a straight flush!

good man and gl
  • edited November 2009
    just finished the tournament there with a nice victory cheque lol! makes up for my bad luck today n sky(am i allowed to join area 51) lol but i darent tell the misses how much i won, she might want me to take her out for dinner and we cant have tht!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: royal flush:
    just finished the tournament there with a nice victory cheque lol! makes up for my bad luck today n sky(am i allowed to join area 51) lol but i darent tell the misses how much i won, she might want me to take her out for dinner and we cant have tht!
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    Take her out then she will appreciate you playing poker!
  • edited November 2009
    no way, ive only ever seen 2 since i started playing!
  • edited November 2009
    My dad was playing on my account the only time an account owned by me on any site has hit a royal flush.

Ive been one short on a number off occasions, and once i had a 10 of diamonds flop came K A of diamonds and a 4 of spades. Someone wnet all in i folded and it came Q diamonds and J diamonds. I could have cried.

other than that ive had two straight flushes.

What a nice day for you friend. go and enjoy your winnings.