You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You know who you are

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Often playing in dym's where we are down to 4 left with 2 big and 2 small stakes. When this happens I put in a raise from the button and often it is the big stack who calls and wants to mess with me. I tend to just mess with the small stacks and leave the other big stack alone but some people must be a coupla chips short of a full stack ...your thoughts

Comments

• edited January 2012
    stacks/ stakes all the same!
  • edited January 2012
    So, who are you then???

z.
  • edited January 2012
    I love and hate that sort of player at the same time. If he's calling the other big stack light, he'll call the small stacks even lighter. Still annoying when he's sat to your left and calls every time you raise, though. Make notes, wait for big hands, and let him play with the short stacks.

The other thing I like to do is just open shove AA or KK into them, let them call, and laugh when they go out on the bubble, they won't do it again ) Sometimes mathematically incorrect play, but still hilarious. Also useful information if you open shove and they snap call with QJ or something.