You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what have i ever done to sky poker to deserve this

edited January 2012 in Area 51
what is it with this site , i can never win, i consider myself a not bad poker player my stats on other sites are really good , i scope mtself and the reading are very good untill im on here , ALWAYS GETTING RIVERED BY STUPID HERO CALLS OR BAD PLAYERS ALWAYS FISHING , BEEN AWAY FROM HERE FOR A WHILE AS IM ALWAYS GETTING THE SAME RESULTS , ONLY ON SKY , HAVE YOU GOT IT IN FOR ME IF SO IM SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I HAVE DONE . IM AFFRAID TO SAY I WONT BE COMING BACK ON HERE .............

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Will miss you and your awful calls,take care.
  • edited January 2012
    taking it personally is often a first mistake.

• edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    Daniel  if 1969 is your birth date then you are old enough to know better.  Why should Sky single you out to sit in the naughty seat and never win a hand. 
    Your folding rubbish and playing great cards only to have them beaten by better one's. This happens in two or three games on the river and you start to think its a fix. 
    Lots of new player on here have thought the same thoughts as you, even me at times.  Only natural to explain your bad run of cards. When you run good you take it for granted and life is sweet.  I want you to stay and get through this bad patch. 
    Please stay,  running away or threatening to leave serves no purpose and changes nothing.  Stay and post the hands you think you were cheated out of and put them in Poker Clinic for the Regs to give you positive advice and help.   Fwiw   Hugs Annie x