You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Very mixed emotions on a CRAZY night of poker

Tonight i played the mini primo £5.50 buy in.We all started with 2k chips after 30 mins or so i pick up 66 and raise 3x,I get 1 caller flop is Q46, Yes i hit my set turn card Q river 9.I get pushed all in leaving me 230 chips if i amazingly lost...She shows quad Qs,Yuk.

After about another 25 mins im up to 1550 so fairly happy i then pick up 7s(This hand can be seen on area 51 the best bad beat ever).I shove all in on a small raise get called somehow by K6.1st card out 7 happy days but hang on wait A10JQ..No way!! So im now down and out with 130 chips.

After the break i get upto nearly 2500 chips then i get the bullets,I shove and get 2 callers,AA,KK,QQ,..WOWEEE! I hit set now im up with the avearage and my emotions are in ruins im like a yoyo..

My aim now was to cash which i did top 30 paid i fell in pos 19th my shove with AJ as i only had 5bb and aces on the bb was waiting for me.But my point is never give up its the old saying chip n chair but if you go through these up n downs in 1 game im telling you now, Your emotions will be near meltdown.

Good game and good luck to those left in..JIM

Comments