You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

roulette

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
hi i am new to the forum i was wondering where do i find the roulette tournaments as i cant find them anywhere any help would be greatful

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to roulette:
    hi i am new to the forum i was wondering where do i find the roulette tournaments as i cant find them anywhere any help would be greatful
    Posted by stuwarden
    Hi Stu,

They are in the main tournament lobby and run on the hour - 60p per game.

Regards,

Bernie
  • edited November 2009
    Hi & Welcome.

If you click on Poker Lobby (left hand menu) and then Sit 'N' Go you should see them in the list. Easier if you then click on Name to resequence alphabetically.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi,

Yes you are correct - there are the 1 minute roulette tournaments in the main tournament lobby, and the Russian Roulette heads up sit & go's. If you like speed games there are some turbo charged head's up games in the sit & go lobby as well.

Regards,

Bernie
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to roulette:
    Posted by stuwarden
    please dont get the roulette tourny mixed up with the russian roulette, they are different, 1 has 2 min blinds the other has 1 hand double or nothing. Play whatever you like but i should point out that you would get better returns on the real roulette because there is no rake, however whatever takes ur fancy i suppose