You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

JUST PLAYED TIKAY IN DEEPSTACK

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A CLASS ACT TIKAY IS AND I HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE GAME OF POKER.I JUST HOPE THAT THE NEXT TIME WE MEET IF AT THE END OF A DEEPSTACK MTT AND WHERE HEADS UP THE CHIPS STACKS ARE MORE EVEN.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    he's ok for an old g1t :)
  • edited November 2009

Thank you very much Mark.

You are correct - do to a 2xUp three handed, I began the H-U with a big Chip Lead, so I could push the chips around a bit.

Please excuse the large rail, thiough to be fair, I was getting a fair bit of mock abuse, in between genuine love from James Hartigan. Thanks also to AceBarry (as always), Darich, Hoggers, mmmchips, MickGreen, etc.

Three Handed it was CTBN, you & I - two Scots & an Englander, so the banter was terrific.

And you, Sir, are a total Gent.

What fun these deepies are! As always, I was short-stacked all the way to the final, when Lady Luck came to my rescue. Great effort by the much-improved "its-a fix", too.

A total pleasure, thanks Mark.
  • edited November 2009
    Sorry TK, i missed your win, very nice, but i was busy coming 4th in the 4k deepstack and winning a few more quid :):)

Oh yes, in the bounty hunter when i took 98% of your chips,, and you told me to go and win it,, i bowed out about 10 hands and 15 minutes later playing like  my kids playing for matchsticks. No more advice please, i only go and waste it lol

See you at the tables again im sure.
    Major