You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 Seat Left?

I see there is one seat left.. and I'm dying to get my hands on it due to being a regular on sky and the G being my local, also finding out i'm not working on the weekend on Monday has added to my drive. (then bubbling with £44 in 6th on monday didn't help!)

So I'm just wondering, how, if and when this seat is available will it be contested for?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to 1 Seat Left?:
    I see there is one seat left.. and I'm dying to get my hands on it due to being a regular on sky and the G being my local, also finding out i'm not working on the weekend on Monday has added to my drive. (then bubbling with £44 in 6th on monday didn't help!) So I'm just wondering, how, if and when this seat is available will it be contested for?
    Posted by cummins
    by what ive seen cummins,im sure theres a way of getting the last seat m8,nudge nudge wink wink
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: 1 Seat Left?:
    In Response to 1 Seat Left? : by what ive seen cummins,im sure theres a way of getting the last seat m8,nudge nudge wink wink
    Posted by fitzer14

Has it not been given to the bubble from lasts nites goings on??
  • edited November 2009
    dunno m8,sky is "investigating"..lol
  • SPTSPT
    edited November 2009
    I'm currently sorting this out, as there look to be a few seats left from those not allocated to the online satellites

When I know, I will post on here the plans
  • edited November 2009
    well if it has that would that be unfair on all of the other bubble players from the qualifiers??

I got knocked out early on last night with AK vs 74 after a 7 times raise pre-flop and even hitting a straight.. Is that not a case for a seat due to unfair circumstances!? no it's not!... thing's like that happen a lot in online poker, people call with pathetic hands because they have slim chances of flushing up (this was runner, runner too)
    People also help out friends via the chat box or services like msn (then we dont know of any friendly folds!).. This stuff happens online!!

I personally dont know the situation so wouldn't like to make any accusations! but to close off the last seat due to the good will of skypoker would be unfair on people like me, who also desperately want to go, but get stupid calls and miss out coming 6th picking up the over flow cash, i'd of been happy to add £66 to the £44 for a seat but it was stated to me you had to win your seat!!

Sorry if that sounds like a rant over nothing because it probably is!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to 1 Seat Left? : by what ive seen cummins,im sure theres a way of getting the last seat m8,nudge nudge wink wink
    Posted by fitzer14
    I think that's a most unfair thing to suggest. The Staff running this Tour are respected throughout poker for their integrity, & have no need to do anything untoward.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: 1 Seat Left? : I think that's a most unfair thing to suggest. The Staff running this Tour are respected throughout poker for their integrity, & have no need to do anything untoward.
    Posted by Tikay10
    seconded
  • edited November 2009
    Three more seats are now available and are being played for tonight at 21.30
  • edited November 2009
    been waiting all day to see what will happen for the last few seats went offline around 8ish just logged back on now am gutted i missed the last semi-final spt :( good luck to every one who has qualified sadly i wont be there :(
  • edited November 2009
    Will there be another satilite? Desperate to play in this, didn't know it had all kicked off again!!! Gnrrrargh...

Pls tell me there'll be another Satilitte thur ot friday?

I'll desposit my whole roll on Sky if so just to play in a few of these SPT events!!!

Also is it max 150 or 127? Lobby is a bit confusing for a simpleton like me.
  • edited November 2009
    Will there be another satilite? Desperate to play in this, didn't know it had all kicked off again!!! Gnrrrargh... Pls tell me there'll be another Satilitte thur ot friday? I'll desposit my whole roll on Sky if so just to play in a few of these SPT events!!! Also is it max 150 or 127? Lobby is a bit confusing for a simpleton like me.
    Posted by TPTP123
    I believe it's 150 including staff, media and guests.. 127 sky players... I also never knew about the sat tonight :(
  • SPTSPT
    edited November 2009
    Max 150

Sorry, I also did not know about the satellite last night.

Same applies for tonight, as soon as I know if there is one (tallying up guest acceptances to see if there are a few spots left), will post it up on this board