You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Win rate/Skyscrape Question

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
If you do -

how do you work out your win rate (bb/100) on Sky with no tracking software

I want to start recording my cash session at a certain level to guage how I am doing but it just looks like
a lot of hard work on here!

curious - but not bi curious :S

Do any of you use Skyscrape to import your stats over to HEM so you can view them ?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    It's a relatively simple thing to work out, if you set your spreadsheet up early and are willing to count the number of hands each session (note you can do this by going into myaccount and clicking handhistory for each table and just count the hands, boring I know).

Profit / blind level = xbbs
    #hands/100 = y
    xbbs / y = bb/100

or simpler version
    (£ / # of hands) * 100 / bb

So in a spreadsheet set a box to put in profit/loss figure, another box for blind level, another box for # of hands and one more box to put the equation into.

If you are competant at spreadsheets you'll know how to put the correct equation in.

Edit, just set up a quick spreadsheet:

Colums: (used boxes A4 - D4)

Blind Level         Number of Hands           Profit/Loss              Win Rate
    0.04                       x                               x                               =(C4/B4)*100/A4

Think its right.
  • edited January 2012
    cheers - I've got a ss just wondered how much further this can be taken
    Can we export HH and put them in HEM or PT
    As anyone done this and does it work, can you view your stats once HH is imported