You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is ther any chance a hand can hold up

edited January 2012 in Area 51
It's not difficult.If your hand is an 80 percent chance to win is there any chance it can hold up 80 percent of the time.

At least try and fake it better than this.

the reason this section is filled with it's fixed is because the odds do not hold up. EVER

i don't mind losing a coin flip 50 percent of the time.but losing to a 90 10, 4 times outa 5 is takin the urine.

sort ya life out sky

Comments

• edited January 2012
    In Response to is ther any chance a hand can hold up:
    It's not difficult. If your hand is an 80 percent chance to win is there any chance it can hold up 80 percent of the time. At least try and fake it better than this. the reason this section is filled with it's fixed is because the odds do not hold up. EVER i don't mind losing a coin flip 50 percent of the time.but losing to a 90 10, 4 times outa 5 is takin the urine.   sort ya life out sky
    Posted by snorky
    deb_aces Small blind  75.00 75.00 2940.63
    barbs36 Big blind  150.00 225.00 1400.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

bigboyrule Fold     
    mmmchips Call  150.00 375.00 5850.00
    NUTZ65 Fold     
    snorky All-in  750.00 1125.00 0.00
    deb_aces Fold     
    barbs36 Fold     
    mmmchips Call  600.00 1725.00 5250.00
    mmmchips Show

snorky Show
    • A

Flop

Turn

River

• K

mmmchips Win Pair of 6s 1725.00  6975.00
    This is sky poker and if it happened now and again it would be fine but it happens TOOOOOOO often,

If you think this site is in any way random i have some shares to sell you. And i get the priveledge of saying this cos i used to play it when it was random.

Shame on you sky, 
  • edited January 2012
    or you could take a look at your game.....why get down to 5bb any junk hands are calling on here
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: is ther any chance a hand can hold up:
    or you could take a look at your game.....why get down to 5bb any junk hands are calling on here
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Yah lets play 2 7 off with 1300 chips (8 BB) rather than wait for a spot. Your reply is more predictable than AA losing to 10, 2 off.

Behave.

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: is ther any chance a hand can hold up : Yah lets play 2 7 off with 1300 chips (8 BB) rather than wait for a spot. Your reply is more predictable than AA losing to 10, 2 off. Behave.    
    Posted by snorky
    not a good idea.......but why not try back betting all in with 56/78 at 15ish bb?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: is ther any chance a hand can hold up : not a good idea.......but why not try back betting all in with 56/78 at 15ish bb?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Yep you're right daveyzz soz mate just having a bad night.
    appologies

snorky