You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good win today

_G__G_
edited January 2012 in The Football Corner
Yeah come on you reds

Comments

• edited January 2012
    i missed it what was score ?? lol

guess who`s sleeping in the cat`s litter box tonite, the other half is them utd
  • edited January 2012
    I thought the ref was superb today.

Refreshing to see some common sense in the game! More refs like this pls.

As for the game, i thought Man Utd just edged it as a whole but its how many goals you get that counts so well done scousers. Being a Leeds fan, i was a scouser for the day and am happy. De Gaea is a clown, he just needs the red nose, squirty flower and long shoes and he would be terrific at kids parties! I cant understand the way Dagliesh plays Carroll, why cant he see that the big man needs runners off him. He was isolated so much until Bellamy and Kuyt came on and lo and behold the winner comes from a flick on with two runners either side of him.

No point playing the poor sod if you are gonna leave him on his own with no support. I think it was a bad signing by Liverpool and the lad is nowhere near a £35 million player (i would have only payed £7 million at most) but to put that price on him and then play against his strengths is just a weird line to take.

Anyway, well done. Have a few beers on the strength of the Mancs having one less chance of winning a trophy and also the fact that Evra cost them the game. lol.
  • _G__G_
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Good win today:
    I thought the ref was superb today. Refreshing to see some common sense in the game! More refs like this pls. As for the game, i thought Man Utd just edged it as a whole but its how many goals you get that counts so well done scousers. Being a Leeds fan, i was a scouser for the day and am happy. De Gaea is a clown, he just needs the red nose, squirty flower and long shoes and he would be terrific at kids parties! I cant understand the way Dagliesh plays Carroll, why cant he see that the big man needs runners off him. He was isolated so much until Bellamy and Kuyt came on and lo and behold the winner comes from a flick on with two runners either side of him. No point playing the poor sod if you are gonna leave him on his own with no support. I think it was a bad signing by Liverpool and the lad is nowhere near a £35 million player (i would have only payed £7 million at most) but to put that price on him and then play against his strengths is just a weird line to take. Anyway, well done. Have a few beers on the strength of the Mancs having one less chance of winning a trophy and also the fact that Evra cost them the game. lol.
    Posted by DrSharp
    i agree with what you say about carroll, i also agree about the subs they turned the match, but i dont think man u are realy a good side, they know how to grind our results, but they need to do something about the keeper
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Good win today:
    I thought the ref was superb today. Refreshing to see some common sense in the game! More refs like this pls. As for the game, i thought Man Utd just edged it as a whole but its how many goals you get that counts so well done scousers. Being a Leeds fan, i was a scouser for the day and am happy. De Gaea is a clown, he just needs the red nose, squirty flower and long shoes and he would be terrific at kids parties! I cant understand the way Dagliesh plays Carroll, why cant he see that the big man needs runners off him. He was isolated so much until Bellamy and Kuyt came on and lo and behold the winner comes from a flick on with two runners either side of him. No point playing the poor sod if you are gonna leave him on his own with no support. I think it was a bad signing by Liverpool and the lad is nowhere near a £35 million player (i would have only payed £7 million at most) but to put that price on him and then play against his strengths is just a weird line to take. Anyway, well done. Have a few beers on the strength of the Mancs having one less chance of winning a trophy and also the fact that Evra cost them the game. lol.
    Posted by DrSharp

+1 MOT