You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thoughts anyone? did i play it right?

Hand History #470583614 (00:33 29/01/2012)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancepeter809Small blind £0.05£0.05£2.64sonnyjimmyBig blind £0.10£0.15£17.61 Your hole cards103   12monkeysCall £0.10£0.25£9.80rancidFold    RWDCall £0.10£0.35£8.24tigergazFold    peter809Call £0.05£0.40£2.59sonnyjimmyCheck    Flop  5103   peter809Check    sonnyjimmyBet £0.50£0.90£17.1112monkeysFold    RWDCall £0.50£1.40£7.74peter809Fold    Turn  K   sonnyjimmyBet £1.05£2.45£16.06RWDCall £1.05£3.50£6.69River  K   sonnyjimmyCheck    RWDBet £3.50£7.00£3.19sonnyjimmyFold    RWDMuck    RWDWin £3.23 £6.42RWDReturn £3.50£0.27£9.92

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Any reads on villain by the way?

Soo... yep think it's played fine maybe some people could comment to Bet/Fold the river.

Flop and turn is value town time from single heart hands and pairs

Pair up and any heart getting there on the river seems like your hand is practically dead, now losing to hearts, other tens with a better kicker, higher pairs (would be strange in a limped pot though btw)etc..

Just a question on if you have the villain noted as someone who will respond to weakness (your river check for e.g.) with a big bet on a scary board... if so you could make a case for some hero callage.

Just my thoughts fella = )
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: thoughts anyone? did i play it right?:
    Any reads on villain by the way? Soo... yep think it's played fine maybe some people could comment to Bet/Fold the river. Flop and turn is value town time from single heart hands and pairs Pair up and any heart getting there on the river seems like your hand is practically dead, now losing to hearts, other tens with a better kicker, higher pairs (would be strange in a limped pot though btw)etc.. Just a question on if you have the villain noted as someone who will respond to weakness (your river check for e.g.) with a big bet on a scary board... if so you could make a case for some hero callage. Just my thoughts fella = )
    Posted by elldixon18
    From what i saw he was very loose passive, was in 75% of flops, loved his rag aces and limp calling 5x out of position,
    only times i saw him raise pre was when he was holding a pair or two paints.

Was thinking my bet sizing might of been a bit off on flop and turn, maybe could of bumped it up a bit more?

Not sure if he'd of bet river because i showed weakness by checking, pretty much guarentee he had it.

Really annoying as i was only in the hand as was BB and limped round.

• edited January 2012
    Looks fine, river worst card in the deck for your hand lol
  • edited January 2012
    Another situation where hitting the flop in the blinds is often damaging. You were losing to a flush and a higher two pairs - so the action was right.
  • edited January 2012
    Judging by your info it's played pefectly then.

2 streets of value from a worse hand, and a recognition that you've gone behind on the river...

Then having the discipline to fold the river instead of a stubborn call, so wp fella.
  • edited January 2012
    Absolutely fine. Unlucky.
  • edited January 2012
    Thanks for the input guys