You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it.

edited January 2012 in Area 51
I have enjoyed playing the site for several months now and had my fair share of small wins, but the amount of bad beats the sky software throws out no way hits average variance.  large stack always hits the river, top two pair undone by a straight draw flop or my personal favourite when you shove all in large stack calls with 9 6 not suited only for the cards to fall 4 of the same suit to give him/her the flush to the 6. Im not saying this does'nt happen live and it makes good entertainment as long as your on side of the winnning draw, but its just way to much to take.  the other thing im wary off is DYM the tables might be a little slow to fill but as soon as you enter it seems to automaticly turn 1into 2 or 3into 4 ect.  Another thing is when your multi tabling your delt the same hands on differant tables on a way more than coinedance level for my liking. A trusty freind of mine who is a top computer programmer explains to me it is so easy to set up the software to knock people out of torneys and produce higher rake hands to make the site more money, but i explain to him NO its not worth their while, they make enough money and would make no sense to fix it and risk the site closure, and also the nice men on telly seem so honest and say it just the luck of the game, He laughs and tells me to keep beleiving that, and also keep depositing my money???  And one last thing in this rant is this, it comes to somthing when as a player you are prepared to call any size bet a another player puts in because you know the cards the software is going to throw out 9 times out of ten. that magic 5 or 10 to hit your high or low straight, or that diamond to give you a flush with 7 5 in your hand to crack someones aces or kings.  Well thats my rant over because my kings have just been flush rivered by someone calling their whole stack in a bounty hoping to hit a spade. And i will no doubt be back playing tomorrow, but one thing is for sure once my bankroll is gone im done with sky, I set a £100 (BR) on the 27th DEC i have played hundreds of DYM and torneys and have £100 as i write this rant. Im sorry in advance to all those who are going to slate me and say its not fixed look at the way you played your hands ect ect. like i said im just ranting and wanted to air a few things i have noticed.

Comments

• edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    yeah your right, it's all fixed

Now stop playing poker, unless you want to lose all your money

simples

Is this what you want to hear ?
    Does this answer your question ?
    Does this solve your problem ?
    gl
  • edited January 2012
    Yes, the suck outs happen way more on this site than they should do. Its set up for action but you can still make money here if you play solid poker. You just have to live with the fact that the lucky clowns win more often than they should.
    Take no notice of the posts telling you you're totally wrong. They're in denial and one of two of them will even say that it can't be dodgy because its regulated. Haha, they forget about Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker, Pokerst*rs etc.
  • edited January 2012
    How hard is it to use parapgraphs?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it.:
    Yes, the suck outs happen way more on this site than they should do. Its set up for action but you can still make money here if you play solid poker. You just have to live with the fact that the lucky clowns win more often than they should. Take no notice of the posts telling you you're totally wrong. They're in denial and one of two of them will even say that it can't be dodgy because its regulated. Haha, they forget about Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker, Pokerst*rs etc.
    Posted by Seagull158
    or to spell paragraphs????????????????????
  • edited January 2012

So many genius's have "sussed" the rng. 

"9/10 times" - ;)

Just call everytime ur the bigger stack obv. 
  • edited January 2012
    First: 11/2/2011
    Last: 29/1/2012
    Yes, the suck outs happen way more on this site than they should do. Its set up for action but you can still make money here if you play solid poker. You just have to live with the fact that the lucky clowns win more often than they should. Take no notice of the posts telling you you're totally wrong. They're in denial and one of two of them will even say that it can't be dodgy because its regulated. Haha, they forget about Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker, Pokerst*rs etc.
    Posted by Seagull158

or to spell paragraphs????????????????????
    Or to quote the correct post????????????

lol
  • edited January 2012
    I'm doing the coin-e-dance right now

• edited January 2012
    Posted by Seagull158
    well put seagull i like your posts, its nice to see you understand the situation, but still enjoy the online game by using the tools you have ie a solid game. yes you are right you can win, but have to accept the suck outs. the debate on fixed software is pointless, sky is never going to publicly argue with you. they are happy to let all the well educated players do that for them.they are obviously privy to all the relevant information so can ridicule these players with the full confidence they are right, and after all they can write proper
  • edited January 2012
    ALL luck they tell me,its likes playing MW3,LOL
  • edited January 2012
    marcus191 Posts: 83 First: 11/2/2011 Last: 29/1/2012 In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it. : Yes, the suck outs happen way more on this site than they should do. Its set up for action but you can still make money here if you play solid poker. You just have to live with the fact that the lucky clowns win more often than they should. Take no notice of the posts telling you you're totally wrong. They're in denial and one of two of them will even say that it can't be dodgy because its regulated. Haha, they forget about Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker, Pokerst*rs etc. Posted by Seagull158 or to spell paragraphs???????????????????? Or to quote the correct post???????????? lol
    Posted by bandini
    HAHAHA!!
  • edited January 2012
    If it always favours the big stack how come early chip leaders almost never go on to win tournaments?
  • edited January 2012
    could,nt be bothered to read it,but if its "fixed" why do you love it?
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by Seagull158
    the "lucky clowns" dont win at all if you scope one of these "clowns" you will see that 99% of them are losing players.

why are you using ultimate bet and absolute poker as an example of sky being fixed/set up for action?

neither of these sites were fixed...the problem they had was ex employees still had access to superuser passwords and were seeing the whole cards of their opponents.

as for pokerstars i need to be enlightened as to how their site is fixed/

gl.dave
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it. : the "lucky clowns" dont win at all if you scope one of these "clowns" you will see that 99% of them are losing players. why are you using ultimate bet and absolute poker as an example of sky being fixed/set up for action? neither of these sites were fixed...the problem they had was ex employees still had access to superuser passwords and were seeing the whole cards of their opponents. as for pokerstars i need to be enlightened as to how their site is fixed/ gl.dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    The lucky clowns win more individual hands than they should but not enough to make a profit overall. I'm surpised I have to explain that to you.
    I'm using UB, AP and Pokerst*rs as examples of regulated poker sites where practises occurred that were in breach of the regulations, criminal in fact.
  • edited January 2012
    hahhahahahhahahahhaha maybe u need inprove your game
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it. : The lucky clowns win more individual hands than they should but not enough to make a profit overall. I'm surpised I have to explain that to you. I'm using UB, AP and Pokerst*rs as examples of regulated poker sites where practises occurred that were in breach of the regulations, criminal in fact.
    Posted by Seagull158
    totally different to saying the site is fixed though,,,,i still dont know what pokerstars have done tho?

as for players  winning moer individual hands than they should,surely winning just one hand against the odds is more than they should"?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it. : totally different to saying the site is fixed though,,,,i still dont know what pokerstars have done tho? as for players  winning moer individual hands than they should,surely winning just one hand against the odds is more than they should"?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Jeez, come on FFS.
    If they're playing a 30% shot they should win 3 out of 10, not 7 out of 10 and not 0 out of 10.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: I love the site but it has to be fixed!!! does'nt it. : Jeez, come on FFS. If they're playing a 30% shot they should win 3 out of 10, not 7 out of 10 and not 0 out of 10.
    Posted by Seagull158
    but "they" are not winning 7 out of 10 when you get outdrawn by a two outer it is not the same guy who rivered you yesterday etc.

as we have agreed "they" are mostly losing players so they cannot be hitting against the odds 7 times out of 10..