You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Betting and Gaming Offers - all the latest....

hey guys,

i know that many of you don't just stick to Sky Poker and often venture over to our other products, be that Sky bet for your weekend footy accumulators or Sky Vegas for your roulette fix.

Similarly you might have never taken the Cyber stroll over to one of those differently coloured tabs and might not even know that Sky Bet, Vegas and Bingo even exist!

well my aim in this thread is to keep you up to date with all the current offers going on around Sky Betting and Gaming and make sure all you lovely people never miss out on anything that may interest you.

i will keep this thread updated and provide all the links you need. but as ever, if you have any questions just ask!

BINGO

The £20,000 monthly jackpot game!  the Sky Bingo site has just had a complete re-design and to celebrate this they are launching  the new £20,000 monthly Bingo Jackpot. at only only 2p a ticket (YES THAT IS 2P!!!) and with prizes of £2000 for the line, £3000 for the two lines and £15,000 for the full house you have three opportunities to win.  The game will be played on the first Friday of every month and all players are able to buy up to 72 tickets.  you can even buy tickets in advance and don’t have to be on at the time to win so its almost like a mega cheap lottery!
this really is a fantastic offer and i wanted to make sure all you lovely people in the community got chance to check it out.  you might not end up wining..... but what is 2p??? as the saying goes... "if you aint' got a ticket....."  to buy a ticket or for more information click here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BET

click here to see the extra value Sky Bet gives its football customers via ongoing Fairplay Concessions and Price Boosts. have you seen the bet and watch portfolio? customers can watch sky sports online for free & the Sky bet player offers all customers 1,000s of free live events online. for more info click here special world cup refunds! click here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ VEGAS

15% Cashback on all Sky Vegas games this weekend only! for more info click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky TV

i thought you might be interested in this fantastic new offer from the guys over at Sky TV. check it out by clicking here and let me know what you think.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    updated with a new offer from sky tv and don't forget to get your tickets for this month's £20,000 bingo jackpot
  • edited November 2009
    Just waiting for my mac code from aol to switch over to sky so this deal ties in nicely.  nice 1 rich and sky
  • edited November 2009
    Don't miss the 15% Vegas cash back this weekend! click here for more info
  • edited December 2009
    Don't know if you saw this one, but I'm personally delighted about it. Means I can (in theory at least, not in practice) have a sensible bet on the World Cup but still cheer if England win the lot. I'm sticking my imaginary money on Spain for sure.

Back of the net!

• edited December 2009
    if you like x - factor check out the fanatic new competition from Sky Bingo!

for all the information click here
  • edited December 2009
    I think this is a bit naughty of Sky, sure they state it is for new customers who have never played Sky Vegas before yet the bonus code is accepted for those who have played before! Surely that code should be rejected if you are not eligible.

Really why is it just for new customers anyway? What about us loyal Texas Hold Em bonus players?

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to £5 Blackjack bonus for new customers between 5-6pm:
    I think this is a bit naughty of Sky, sure they state it is for new customers who have never played Sky Vegas before yet the bonus code is accepted for those who have played before! Surely that code should be rejected if you are not eligible. Really why is it just for new customers anyway? What about us loyal Texas Hold Em bonus players? Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro

hey dave,

i'm not sure where you got this info from but these offers are open to all customers so yes you and others in the community can take advantage for sure
  • edited December 2009
    Maybe I just misunderstood Rich, the ticker that came across the top of the lobby stated you must not have played on Sky Vegas before which I have, in fact I dabble on the Holdem bonus table game most days. It accepted my code, I played £5 on blackjack and won £4 oops lol but my interpretation is I wouldn't get the bonus as I have played on Sky Vegas before yet it did accept the code. 

Anyway Sky are good to me loads of freebies so not complaining if I don't get the bonus but thought it was a little misleading (or confusing lol)

Enjoy your tourney tonight Rich

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky Betting and Gaming Offers - all the latest....:
    hey guys, i know that many of you don't just stick to Sky Poker and often venture over to our other products, be that Sky bet for your weekend footy accumulators or Sky Vegas for your roulette fix. Similarly you might have never taken the Cyber stroll over to one of those differently coloured tabs and might not even know that Sky Bet, Vegas and Bingo even exist! well my aim in this thread is to keep you up to date with all the current offers going on around Sky Betting and Gaming and make sure all you lovely people never miss out on anything that may interest you. i will keep this thread updated and provide all the links you need. but as ever, if you have any questions just ask! BINGO The £20,000 monthly jackpot game!   the Sky Bingo site has just had a complete re-design and to celebrate this they are launching   the new £20,000 monthly Bingo Jackpot. at only only 2p a ticket (YES THAT IS 2P!!!) and with prizes of £2000 for the line, £3000 for the two lines and £15,000 for the full house you have three opportunities to win.   The game will be played on the first Friday of every month and all players are able to buy up to 72 tickets.   you can even buy tickets in advance and don’t have to be on at the time to win so its almost like a mega cheap lottery! this really is a fantastic offer and i wanted to make sure all you lovely people in the community got chance to check it out.  you might not end up wining..... but what is 2p??? as the saying goes... "if you aint' got a ticket....."   to buy a ticket or for more information click here   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BET   click here to see the extra value Sky Bet gives its football customers via ongoing Fairplay Concessions and Price Boosts .   have you seen the bet and watch portfolio? customers can watch sky sports online for free & the Sky bet player offers all customers 1,000s of free live events online. for more info click here   special world cup refunds! click here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   VEGAS 15% Cashback on all Sky Vegas games this weekend only! for more info click here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sky TV i thought you might be interested in this fantastic new offer from the guys over at Sky TV. check it out by clicking here and let me know what you think.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hi rich i think 20,000 bingo game is last friday of month not first sorry if i am wrong
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Betting and Gaming Offers - all the latest....:
    In Response to Sky Betting and Gaming Offers - all the latest.... : hi rich i think 20,000 bingo game is last friday of month not first sorry if i am wrong
    Posted by like2play

hey there,

yeah that's right. this month the £20,000game will be on the last Friday of the month (the 29th).

when i made the original post it was held on the 1st Friday but i think there has been a slight shift.

if you are planning on playing - good luck!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Betting and Gaming Offers - all the latest.... : hey there, yeah that's right. this month the £20,000game will be on the last Friday of the month (the 29th). when i made the original post it was held on the 1st Friday but i think there has been a slight shift. if you are planning on playing - good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    The way my poker has been lately, I think Bingo might be a good shout! :)

They've actually got a 'January Sales' promotion on at the moment too, with a Buy One Get One Free on certain games. Two chances to get lucky can't be bad, right? All the info is here.
  • edited January 2010
    [thanks  for replying yes i am going to play i am keeping fingers crossed
  • edited January 2010
    Eyes down...

It's the last Friday of the month which means great things all round. Many of us get paid, it's another month scratched off the season for this long-suffering Liverpool fan, and most importantly you can spin up 2p into £20,000 in the Monthly £20,000 Bingo Game.

Personally, I think it's a cracking chance of finding out who the real Sky Poker luckboxes are. I mean, we know who they are really, but this is kind of a clinical way of confirming what we already know, right?

Anyway, enough of my drivel. Get over there and buy your tickets now and I hope one of the poker peeps gets all of the money and then splashes it around on Omaha :)

These two had just heard about Tikay's latest efforts in TKO II...

Good luck all!

Dave

• edited January 2010
    Do you have to shout BINGO at your computer if you win??
  • edited January 2010
    otherwise all winnings will be void
  • edited February 2010
    Do you like the following things:

* Free money?
    * Being able to show your luckbox prowess?
    * Screaming "BINGO!" "HOUSE!" or "TRUST HIM TO HIT THE RUNNER-RUNNER FOR HOUSE ON ME!" at your computer?

If so, you might want to check out the free bingo games every day at Sky Bingo. Oh, and in case you think the small sample size won't show your luckboxery to the fullest, there's four hours of free bingo every day. That's 28 hours a week... loads of time!

All games are absolutely free and will take place between the following times:

9am -10am
    4pm -5pm
    11pm -12am

More information here.

Have fun!
    Dave
  • edited February 2010
    did you know.....

Sky Bet is changing!

you may or may not have seen, but those of you who haven't, have a sneak preview of the new Sky Bet site before it goes officially live.

let us know what you think!
  • edited February 2010
    Interested in all that wintry fun!? (by that i mean the winter Olympics!)

if so then check out the latest betting markets over on the new Sky Bet site

• edited April 2010
    SKY SPINGO

what the heck's that? - i hear you shout..

well hopefully the copy from the Sky Bingo site should explain...

Introducing the new and improved Sky Springo!   

Sky Springo is back with a bang! Our one-off promotion runs between 19th April - 16th May 2010, and offers you the chance to earn yourself loads of rewards. The more days you play, the more rewards we pay!  It's that simple!  And you need to buy just £1 of bingo tickets each day to qualify.

When you register for Sky Springo, you'll get your own, personal Sky Springo website displaying a special Springo calendar. Every time you buy at least £1 of Sky Bingo tickets in a day, your Sky Springo calendar will be updated with a cross on that day (the updates will happen within 72 hours). You'll also see a list of rewards that you can win, depending on how many days you play within the promotion period. Keep a look out for the ‘optional daily bonus' offers on certain days, all exclusive to Sky Springo players.

to get involved just click here

• edited April 2010
    ... and don't miss the 15% cash back weekend over at Sky Vegas!

click here for more details!