You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit Out Players!!!

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi

Ive played on many different poker sites and one of the main things that bugs me is when your on a full table and theres only about 3 or 4 players actually playing the rest are just sit outs can the whole online poker world not come up with some rule that if you sit out 10 hands in a row your kicked off ? its just makes the game boring and drags it out.

Also is it just me or is it annoying when in a tournament and you get used to all the players on your table you get moved, the other day i got moved 3 times and only played 1 hand between all the 3 tables ...

Comments

• edited January 2012
    In Response to Sit Out Players!!!:
    Hi Ive played on many different poker sites and one of the main things that bugs me is when your on a full table and theres only about 3 or 4 players actually playing the rest are just sit outs can the whole online poker world not come up with some rule that if you sit out 10 hands in a row your kicked off ? its just makes the game boring and drags it out. Also is it just me or is it annoying when in a tournament and you get used to all the players on your table you get moved, the other day i got moved 3 times and only played 1 hand between all the 3 tables ...
    Posted by kokokevred
    Couldn't agree more !
    The thing that annoys me more than anything is why an "Away" player is allowed to sit back into a hand once the action has started.
    Surely if they're "Away" at the start of a hand they shouldn't be able to rejoin until next hand.