You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

For the people who dont believe its rigged!

edited February 2012 in Area 51
CJM90 Small blind  25000.00 25000.00 491531.40
rainman397 Big blind  50000.00 75000.00 705468.60
  Your hole cards

CJM90 Call  25000.00 100000.00 466531.40
rainman397 Check     
Flop

rainman397 Check     
CJM90 Check     
Turn

rainman397 All-in  705468.60 805468.60 0.00
CJM90 All-in  466531.40 1272000.00 0.00
rainman397 Unmatched bet  238937.20 1033062.80 238937.20
CJM90 Show

rainman397 Show

River

rainman397 Win Straight Flush to the 9 1033062.80

Comments

• edited January 2012
    nope..still dont believe you!
  • edited January 2012
    serves you right for limping with 86 o!
  • edited January 2012
    Definitive Proof at last......  Hang on ..... ;o)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to For the people who dont believe its rigged!:
    CJM90 Small blind   25000.00 25000.00 491531.40 rainman397 Big blind   50000.00 75000.00 705468.60   Your hole cards 8 6       CJM90 Call   25000.00 100000.00 466531.40 rainman397 Check         Flop     8 8 6       rainman397 Check         CJM90 Check         Turn     7       rainman397 All-in   705468.60 805468.60 0.00 CJM90 All-in   466531.40 1272000.00 0.00 rainman397 Unmatched bet   238937.20 1033062.80 238937.20 CJM90 Show 8 6       rainman397 Show 10 9       River     5       rainman397 Win Straight Flush to the 9 1033062.80
    Posted by CJM90
    So nobody hits a straight flush unless its online and fixed ?

Unlucky though,, I think the RNG just decided to punish you for checking behind on the flop.
  • edited January 2012
    i was head to head, of course im gonna play 86!! and daveyzz... all you do is disagree with peoples posts, what a sad borin g life you must have! let me guess, you p;lay poker all day everyday, your sdad lonely and single?
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged!:
    i was head to head, of course im gonna play 86!! and daveyzz... all you do is disagree with peoples posts, what a sad borin g life you must have! let me guess, you p;lay poker all day everyday, your sdad lonely and single?
    Posted by CJM90
    LOL couldn't be a worse guess at describing 2 times SPT champion DaveyZZ
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by CJM90
    Why do people get so personal down here, anyone who posts this sort of stuff should get a ban on the forum imo.
  • edited January 2012

Limping in with 86...then checking the flop?

he got his money in when he though his staright was good and hit a 2outer.

sick but 109 is ahead of 86 pre..
  • edited January 2012
  • ybyb
    edited January 2012
    shove or fold pre, limping in with a 10bb stack is terrible
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by CJM90
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

I can only dream of being single and playing poker all day!

I am in fact twice married with five kids...massive mortgage,and wash shi.te out of other peoples bins for a living(that should cheer you up).

p.s. i dont disagree with all posts just the ones where people who lose claim that the site is fixed

gl,dave
  • edited January 2012
    "of coarse im gonna play 86, it hu!!!" quality post. a) you dont and b) you didnt!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : LOL couldn't be a worse guess at describing 2 times SPT champion DaveyZZ
    Posted by SolarCarro
    So because he has won 2 sky donk tours he's amazing???? I Don't play for a living and am probs a losing player overall (i play 4 fun) but just because he has won 2 sky poker tours no need to lick his bottom so much!!! Would love everyone who posted about there big wins on here come back and tell us when they have had a great run in the sunday millions on stars but that probably won't happen 'cos in my opinion not many players on sky would even smell a final table of such callibre. IMO!!!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : So because he has won 2 sky donk tours he's amazing???? I Don't play for a living and am probs a losing player overall (i play 4 fun) but just because he has won 2 sky poker tours no need to lick his bottom so much!!! Would love everyone who posted about there big wins on here come back and tell us when they have had a great run in the sunday millions on stars but that probably won't happen 'cos in my opinion not many players on sky would even smell a final table of such callibre. IMO!!!
    Posted by sophie0817

That is so funny - next sunday million sharkscope the winners.

I'm a part time player and I've played the WCOOP 3 times and finished in the top 2% every time. I also played recently in the biggest prize online tournament ever to be held along with 3 other team51 members. Three of us finised in the top 3%.

The top players on Sky can and do play on Stars. I've played on Stars for about 9 years. I agree there are some top class players on Stars, but there are top class players on most sites nowadays.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : That is so funny - next sunday million sharkscope the winners. I'm a part time player and I've played the WCOOP 3 times and finished in the top 2% every time. I also played recently in the biggest prize online tournament ever to be held along with 3 other team51 members. Three of us finised in the top 3%. The top players on Sky can and do play on Stars. I've played on Stars for about 9 years. I agree there are some top class players on Stars, but there are top class players on most sites nowadays.
    Posted by elsadog
    So if the top players on sky sat down at a cash table with the top players on stars what do you think would happen???
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : So if the top players on sky sat down at a cash table with the top players on stars what do you think would happen???
    Posted by sophie0817
    What has this got to do with the OP ?
  • edited February 2012
    Yeh!!! Acidman and I both play here you know!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : What has this got to do with the OP ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    It just makes me laugh that people on here big up sky poker like they have the best players in the world. I remember when luke schwartz was comentating on the sunday roller (i think) and saying how bad the play was because from a spectators point of view it is that bad!! IMO!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : It just makes me laugh that people on here big up sky poker like they have the best players in the world. I remember when luke schwartz was comentating on the sunday roller (i think) and saying how bad the play was because from a spectators point of view it is that bad!! IMO!
    Posted by sophie0817
    Calm down. Nobody is biggin up anybody as far as I can see.

This site has some very good player, some average players and some not so good players. Just like every single poker site.

Listen to Lukes commentary from last night, some of the play by pro's can be questionable at times.

Anyway, me and Oynutter will take anybody on we're that good.

Although he can play them first.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : Calm down. Nobody is biggin up anybody as far as I can see. This site has some very good player, some average players and some not so good players. Just like every single poker site. Listen to Lukes commentary from last night, some of the play by pro's can be questionable at times. Anyway, me and Oynutter will take anybody on we're that good. Although he can play them first.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    The commentary from the mixed games??? Class and funny as always!!!
  • edited February 2012
    look sophie its like this. last time i looked none of the big hitters from stars post on here, so we gotta make do with what we got, you can only beat the people on front of you. now if you compare dave in poker and say "long distance running" then ok dave isnt the world record holder he aint won an olympic gold, he just beats the people in front of him. yes hes not Nigerian or Ethiopian , he is mo farah!! thats right folks , you heard it here first davvy is mo farah and we love him!!!
  • edited February 2012
    look sophie its like this. last time i looked none of the big hitters from stars post on here, so we gotta make do with what we got, you can only beat the people on front of you. now if you compare dave in poker and say "long distance running" then ok dave isnt the world record holder he aint won an olympic gold, he just beats the people in front of him. yes hes not Nigerian or Ethiopian , he is mo farah!! thats right folks , you heard it here first davvy is mo farah and we love him!!!
    Posted by pod1
    thats not wot it says on my fb list.. i must have the wrong person. will have to go search out mo now
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : So because he has won 2 sky donk tours he's amazing???? I Don't play for a living and am probs a losing player overall (i play 4 fun) but just because he has won 2 sky poker tours no need to lick his bottom so much!!! Would love everyone who posted about there big wins on here come back and tell us when they have had a great run in the sunday millions on stars but that probably won't happen 'cos in my opinion not many players on sky would even smell a final table of such callibre. IMO!!!
    Posted by sophie0817
    LOL

Have you ever played in a Sky Poker Tour?

The last "Sky Donk Tour" (your words) was won by Julian Thew (once sponsored by Stars and now by Sky Poker)

Welcome to the forum Sophie, lets hope your next 10 posts are more constructive than your first ten.

ps DaveyZZ is a personal friend, no licking necessary

• edited February 2012
    There are plenty of Sky regulars who have run deep in the Sunday Million.

There are also many pro players who regularly compete in our online "donkfests"....and they dont win all the time against our regulars.

We have players who have cashed well at some of the top UK live events and worldwide too.

In fact we have too many great players, I wish some of them would just go away and let me win more often
  • edited February 2012
    Posted by sophie0817
    OI! dont you know who i am?
    that bit was a joke...

i certainly dont think i am "amazing".
    i also play for fun and since depositing £100 on sky have never had to deposit again..so it has been fun,

the biggest game i have won in reguard to players is a freeroll on william hill run by the sun it was 3000 runners and i won it and got a 42in plasma tv(more fun).

i dont play on pokerstars but know a few players on here that have won tourny.s on there.
    the problem for me is they can last up to and beyond 19hrs!
    i dont have that much time for "fun" :)
    gl,dave
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : LOL Have you ever played in a Sky Poker Tour? The last "Sky Donk Tour" (your words) was won by Julian Thew (once sponsored by Stars and now by Sky Poker) Welcome to the forum Sophie, lets hope your next 10 posts are more constructive than your first ten. ps DaveyZZ is a personal friend, no licking necessary
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Yeah ok. As my last post i will say sky is one of the worst sites going and i only play for fun, the suckout's the four card straight's and flushes and you guys act like its the best site going laughable. And just for arguments sake what happened when your team sky pro's sat with the like of neil channing and sam razavi hmmm??? EPIC OWNAGE anyway have fun playin and good luck to all 'cos god knows u need it on here IMO.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : Yeah ok. As my last post i will say sky is one of the worst sites going and i only play for fun, the suckout's the four card straight's and flushes and you guys act like its the best site going laughable. And just for arguments sake what happened when your team sky pro's sat with the like of neil channing and sam razavi hmmm??? EPIC OWNAGE anyway have fun playin and good luck to all 'cos god knows u need it on here IMO.
    Posted by sophie0817
    Sky Poker UK cash Game Episode 6 Part 13 Final Profits

NEIL CHANNING  + 799
    JULIAN THEW     + 788
    SAM RAZAVI      + 218

Love Sam and Neil but that is not EPIC OWNAGE!

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : Sky Poker UK cash Game Episode 6 Part 13 Final Profits NEIL CHANNING  + 799 JULIAN THEW     + 788 SAM RAZAVI      + 218 Love Sam and Neil but that is not EPIC OWNAGE!
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Sorry but i have to get involved 'cos i sort of agree with sophie. This site is a little dodgy or not as random as we think but we come and play anyway for our amusement. And as for the cash game where are sky's beloved gliterbabe and lolufold?? or wayne and redmond??? I cant see them on your final profit list?? Neil channing not a sky poker pro nor is Sam razavi and julien thew is of course gonna own most sky players 'cos they aren't what sky make them out to be!!!! In my opinion!!!!
  • edited February 2012

Whilst I disagree with Sophie about standard of players on Sky, it is a refreshing change to have some younger views on here with a bit of Gusto. I have always been a beiliever that sky is not rigged but must admit that it seems to produce too many good hands at once.
    I only play for fun as well popping the odd fiver on here and there and believe I get good value for money even if I dont win. I also do stars site as well and dont believe they are any better players on there but the hands do seem more realistic but that could be just my own mind playing tricks !!

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: For the people who dont believe its rigged! : Yeah ok. As my last post i will say sky is one of the worst sites going and i only play for fun, the suckout's the four card straight's and flushes and you guys act like its the best site going laughable. And just for arguments sake what happened when your team sky pro's sat with the like of neil channing and sam razavi hmmm??? EPIC OWNAGE anyway have fun playin and good luck to all 'cos god knows u need it on here IMO.
    Posted by sophie0817
    For any player who takes poker even semi-seriously, sky is the best site going, because it's 1 of the worst sites going.

Do you see why?

------------------------------

Also the sky/stars player quality comparison isn't really fair. For example you cant compare stuff like the Sunday million to the primo.

That would be like comparing a Spanish division 2 football side to the english premier league champions.

You can however compare for example 30£nl on sky to 50$nl on stars, the stakes are the same, and I agree with you, the standard on stars is alot better.

Which is why sky appeals.

--------------------------------

fwiw the rng on sky is just as good as the rng on any other site. all perfectly legit.