You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM - "Interesting" hand.

edited January 2012 in The Poker Clinic

DYM - 2 x large stacks over 5k each and me 260 & BBBB 140.  What happened here? Why would AAAA foldl?   Any thoughts?   

AAAA Small blind  400.00 400.00 5270.00
BBBB Big blind  140.00 540.00 0.00
  Your hole cards

Glenelg Fold     
CCCC Fold     
AAAAFold     
BBBB Muck     
BBBB Win  280.00  280.00
AAAA Return  260.00 0.00 5530.00

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Software shouldn't allow the SB to fold, really. I had something like this happen the other day. I'd report it to customer care, just incase AAAA is deliberately allowing BBBB to stay in the tourney.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: DYM - "Interesting" hand.:
    Software shouldn't allow the SB to fold, really. I had something like this happen the other day. I'd report it to customer care, just incase AAAA is deliberately allowing BBBB to stay in the tourney.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    99.99% of the time this will be a misclick

Also inexperienced dym players just look at their own cards and dont consider the wider stack situation
  • edited January 2012
    lol that happen  to me a couple of times
  • edited January 2012
    The next hand will have the two short stacks with equal stacks in the small and big blind (you have 260 BBBB will have 280) so you two will automatically be all in and the DYM will finish with AAAA cashing 100% of the time.

Sorry, just realised that he had already put in enough to showdown for free. 100% missclick but it doesn't matter. If he doesn't take out BBBB this hand then the DYM will end on the next hand
  • edited January 2012
    Yep defo just a newbie who doesn't realise he can't lose anymore by calling, still super annoying for you of course.
  • edited January 2012
    it's one of many software issues on Sky, report it, please, as the more of us that do, it might just get them to do something about it
  • edited January 2012

Thanks for feedback guys.  I did put it down to a newbie. (Like I'm a seasoned vet! lol)   I did put a "?" in the chat box and the other big stack said "WTF was that?" to him.  I was intrigued as I never came across it B4.  As it happened I cashed as, strangely enough, we were all-in 4 x way next hand!! I LOVVVVEEE POKER!