You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DEADLINE DEALS

edited February 2012 in The Football Corner
Just thought id start a thread for people to voice there opinions on todays transfers
completed or not

Jelevic to everton

Im not a great follower of scottish football but over recent years strikers coming from the spl just dont cut it in the premier league or even the championship and by joining a side like everton who a notoriously low scorers over recent years just cant see him doing much.

Zamora to QPR

For me the fee on this one is key Zamoras had a couple of decent games over the last few weeks
but previous to that wasnt even in the side and most fulham fans(especialy the HITMAN) would have paid his bus far to get rid of him.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Defoe to liverpool

I realy cant stand Jermaine Defoe but he is a goal scorer although not sure about him and Suarez together
    But Liverpool seem desperate to shift Andy Carrol and Harry likes a big and little combo up front and with Adebayors wages seemingly pricing him out of a permenant move wouldnt surprise me to see a swap +cash deal going through.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to DEADLINE DEALS:
    Just thought id start a thread for people to voice there opinions on todays transfers completed or not Jelevic to everton Im not a great follower of scottish football but over recent years strikers coming from the spl just dont cut it in the premier league or even the championship and by joining a side like everton who a notoriously low scorers over recent years just cant see him doing much. Zamora to QPR For me the fee on this one is key Zamoras had a couple of decent games over the last few weeks but previous to that wasnt even in the side and most fulham fans(especialy the HITMAN) would have paid his bus far to get rid of him.
    Posted by BADBOY985

WOOP WOOP!!!!

If You Sit in Row Z & The Ball hits Your Head ....................................

No Bottle, No Movement, No Touch, NoTeam Spirit, BUT Lots of Ego & Sulking & Bad Decisions when it Matters!!

TYTTYTY QPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have saved me a fortune on Tourettes Tablets!!
  • edited February 2012
    Most Important for us, WE KEPT DEMBELE!!!!

A proper Footballer!!

I think will struggle tho next window, the BIG BOYS ARE SNIFFING, & that aint QPR LOLOL!!