You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

This is going to sound like a really daft question. I just had a phone call off another poker site (wont say who) offering me a free seat into a qualifier for ECOOP. Now ive heard of this before but have no clue what it means, where its played or how. Can anyone enlighten me please.

They said they where rewarding me for my loyal service (my last top up of £20 was 3 months ago and last game was 2 months ago and thats my only top up) and my outstanding (hmmm not so sure myself) online play.

Thanks,

Don

Comments

• edited November 2009
    ECOOP is the European Championship of Online Poker, with some big big prize pools.

It is played on the iPoker network of poker sites.

It sonds like they have offered you a free ticket into a satellite.  If you reach it to the qualifying places, then you will be entered into one of the ECOOP main events.

I was an ECOOP winner a couple of years ago :p  Good luck :)
  • edited November 2009
    ah thanks that clears that up.

I jumped at the chance the minute they mentioned the entry free of the main event was $1500+$80 something which is around 4 years saving to me. I couldnt believe it at first
  • edited November 2009
    standard marketing email/text to get you back playing. got one the same.

c
  • edited November 2009
    The satellite will hvae a lot of runnners tho so just cross your fingers that you run good to get into the main event.  Might actually go see what the torunies are like and see if there are any I wanna play.