You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky live roulette...........trouble getting paid?

edited February 2012 in Area 51
I play poker, but, I also enjoy playing live roulette. When I joined Sky Poker I was pleased to see a live roulette section. It removes the thought that it could be fixed. I soon realised that all was not rosy in the roulette garden. The wheel jumped its way around and on one occasion actually went backwards for a short time. I was told the usual claptrap by the Sky people about clearing out my cookies and such like. The fact that I do my computer housework religiously, and, it never happens on other sites apparently doesnt matter. Anyway, back to more important things. Almost every day on the chat box you see......" Where is my money. "...... " Why havent I got paid. ". This has now happened to me twice. The first time I typed the same message, nothing happened. Again I typed, and, again nothing happened. After several minutes I phoned the help line and was asked exactly how much I had bet, exactly when the incident had happened. Difficult questions to answer exactly. I was then told that I had been paid a short time later, but, not when I should have been.
Now..........when you are betting different amounts and there are monies going in and out of the balance, its very hard to say wether I DID get paid or NOT. The second time I took the exact time and phoned immediately. I spoke to a nice chap named Kevin. It seemed hard to get a straight answer to where my money was. It seems to be the fault of a third party. After 2 hours I was told that my losing bets had been repaid and the odd £27 had also been paid separately. This appeared to be complete jibberish to any sensible person, but, quite ok in the Sky world.
I am used to losing my money when I lose and getting paid when I win. Not being completely unsure as to what will happen every spin regardless of wether I win OR lose........... very dissapointed with Sky.
Has anyone else had similar problems ?

Comments