You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When are cash games shown on TV

edited February 2012 in Sky Poker Live
Please accept my appologise as no doubt this is a dumb question and will have been asked many times before..

I was just wondering if there was any way of finding out when or if a TV listed cash game would be shown on TV.

Cheers in advance Nick

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Seems like never now,

All the shows seem to just full of "poker school", the school for fish.....very boring.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to When are cash games shown on TV:
    Please accept my appologise as no doubt this is a dumb question and will have been asked many times before.. I was just wondering if there was any way of finding out when or if a TV listed cash game would be shown on TV. Cheers in advance Nick
    Posted by birchall04
    Yes we are still showing LOTS of cash action.

Here are the times and days:

Tuesday:
    Master Cash @ 11pm

Thursday:
    Top Of The Pots @ 10pm

School Poker School is every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday- some weeks we will be discussing cash topics, but keep an eye on this part of the forum for the show updates.

We also have the following shows which we will discuss cash depending on what is popular on the forum that week, what hands people send in and when our experts have been playing on the site that week:

Tuesday:
    Ask The Expert @ 8pm

Thursday:
    Poker Clinic @ 8pm

Sunday:
    Analyse My Play @ 8pm
    Top Of Sky Poker @ 10pm

Thanks